Trading with point and figure

12841 is pivot area on 30 min bars...should bounce
bears will be watchin the bounce
a bad bounce and bears in and 12785

Careful with oil, Lybia have opened up 2 additional fields and are flooding the market.

"Libya pumping its highest yield in 4 years, following an agreement to allow two of the country's oil fields to resume operation."

It's not just the Lybians: the Nigerians are getting their act together, the Americans have really streamlined fracking recently and are able to turn the taps on and off in short order plus that the latest opec deal seems to be as effective as most of the previous ones :) There are plenty of reasons to think that oil is still over-priced....

It's not just the Lybians: the Nigerians are getting their act together, the Americans have really streamlined fracking recently and are able to turn the taps on and off in short order plus that the latest opec deal seems to be as effective as most of the previous ones :) There are plenty of reasons to think that oil is still over-priced....
great stuuf...thanks
i always assumed that the easiest way to amnipulat stock index was thru oil...??

great stuuf...thanks
i always assumed that the easiest way to amnipulat stock index was thru oil...??

I think you're absolutely right - it's also that the news about oil makes sufficient impact on not just the big boys but on retail clients as well to cause a reaction that quickly gets followers.

I've always wondered just who starts the ball rolling and at what point. Today's Libyan news is actually not today's at all and is merely the result of a process that's been on-going for at least a few months. What interests me is who decides (and in what circumstances) that they're not only going to jump first and at the same time make enough noise about it to trigger the rest of the move so they can lock in their larger profits sooner.....if I knew that etc etc etc.:)

I think you're absolutely right - it's also that the news about oil makes sufficient impact on not just the big boys but on retail clients as well to cause a reaction that quickly gets followers.

I've always wondered just who starts the ball rolling and at what point. Today's Libyan news is actually not today's at all and is merely the result of a process that's been on-going for at least a few months. What interests me is who decides (and in what circumstances) that they're not only going to jump first and at the same time make enough noise about it to trigger the rest of the move so they can lock in their larger profits sooner.....if I knew that etc etc etc.:)

THE Cartel!