trading ftse 25

Show us your knowledge by posting charts targets,buys and sells,i can understand what you know ,very easily,i dont care how much money you trade,prove your self ,or else stop talking becouse we :sleep:

I dont know nothin and I dont use charts, i just buy low and sell high aiming for profit, kinda opposite to what you do. :LOL:

Now, back to your bank chart.

232022d1480700921-trading-ftse-25-2.png

giphy.gif

We had a no in referendum so this means ftse will open with a gap down,these are my targets where i expect the price will react
i have 2 charts with different methods of targets,in the first usually i see an accuracy of one point,in the second,not so much accuracy but i think both are egual methods

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 2.png
    2.png
    17 KB · Views: 196
So,in conclusion my targets are
1554-1560
1517-1520
1466-1462.5
If we see a fall under these targets my old targets are in this chart there i have 1424-1350-1250

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 181
You see in this chart with the arrows how the price reacts to this targets ,as the pros uses these targets as shorts or buys,you see the green arrow where the price didht stop there and price saw it as a pullback

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 157
You see in this chart with the arrows how the price reacts to this targets ,as the pros uses these targets as shorts or buys,you see the green arrow where the price didht stop there and price saw it as a pullback

Hi nero0

Do you use bows with those arrows on the chart?

Cheers
Oscar

Well the banks are up instead of down like all media said they would go,i dont believe the bank index has the power to go beyond 850 its now 833.

Serious talk nero.
The action the market has offered you so far has been positive although not to your expectations, currently afaik youre down on the deals. Do you not think there might be better ways of going about things?

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4522-la-nero.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4524-time-int-tarde.jpg

Serious talk nero.
The action the market has offered you so far has been positive although not to your expectations, currently afaik youre down on the deals. Do you not think there might be better ways of going about things?

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4522-la-nero.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4524-time-int-tarde.jpg
Well its easy for you to show charts and trades AFTER the event,everyone is a super trader AFTER the event.
I know that you are a super trader that you are bored to do live trades,everybody here knows that.
The truth is that i neglected to see something in wednesday,if i have seen it i would close half position,but afterwards,is no use of telling that.
So although you are just playing in the cazino yourself,you are right BY LUCK in what you say.

Well its easy for you to show charts and trades AFTER the event,everyone is a super trader AFTER the event.
I know that you are a super trader that you are bored to do live trades,everybody here knows that.
The truth is that i neglected to see something in wednesday,if i have seen it i would close half position,but afterwards,is no use of telling that.
So although you are just playing in the cazino yourself,you are right BY LUCK in what you say.

Err, most folks here know that im a self confessed idgiot, and that you are the super trader pro with the knowledge of the 1% and the methods that none here will know, they know this because to tell them, lots.
Just put the old ego to one side for sec, cos its blinding you to the point im trying to make.

The trade is opened / the market moves / the trade is closed.
We can measure out performance in that time and get a real insight into what were actually doing. Providing the unimportant doesnt get in the way.

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4526-1.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4528-2.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4530-3.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4532-4.jpg

Looking back at your trades what can we learn?

For sure tar, but, this is what im not saying:-
'why didnt you get out at the low?'

What i am saying is:-
'lets look at the opportunity the market provided when I was in the trade. What could I have done to improve my play?'

If you manage to ditch the ego and see it without the filters, it can be revealing :LOL:

Err, most folks here know that im a self confessed idgiot, and that you are the super trader pro with the knowledge of the 1% and the methods that none here will know, they know this because to tell them, lots.
Just put the old ego to one side for sec, cos its blinding you to the point im trying to make.

The trade is opened / the market moves / the trade is closed.
We can measure out performance in that time and get a real insight into what were actually doing. Providing the unimportant doesnt get in the way.

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4526-1.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4528-2.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4530-3.jpg

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4532-4.jpg

Looking back at your trades what can we learn?
I am not your teacher to learn something from me,if you are a confessed idiot its ok from me you have awarness of that,you dont have to be jealous of me :LOL::LOL:

I am not your teacher to learn something from me,if you are a confessed idiot its ok from me you have awarness of that,you dont have to be jealous of me :LOL::LOL:

Were all idgiots nero :cheesy:, its just some of us dont realise, theres no shame in it bro ;)

You have destroyed the thread with posting bs all the time,i will have to close that too :LOL::LOL:

Ive destroyed the thread? What you mean by showing that instead of being the guru you claim to be, are in fact a bit mediocre at trading? Or that your 'only known to the 1%' methods are a bit more like methods of the 70%? That youre kinda like the Charlie Zelenoff of T2W?

Guilty your honour :cheesy:

Open another journal, you have my word there will be no posts from me. I promise ;)

Ive destroyed the thread? What you mean by showing that instead of being the guru you claim to be, are in fact a bit mediocre at trading? Or that your 'only known to the 1%' methods are a bit more like methods of the 70%? That youre kinda like the Charlie Zelenoff of T2W?

Guilty your honour :cheesy:

Open another journal, you have my word there will be no posts from me. I promise ;)
Iam not going to open another thread i will post the charts later and thats it.
You havht seen a chart in your life and you talk about trading,wtf are you talking about.I am laughing with what you say but i believe that there are people who read this thread and actually believe what you say.
I take back my guru claims since i dissapointed you :cheesy:, i will leave you with the other guru,mr charts,who is a real pro and he is begging here posting for 10 years to make a buck