Traders awareness and scam in forex trading

As
There are some interesting topics about scams listed there, but not even that list is complete, not even for fraudulent coding.
It's more the basics with some interesting details.

Note: I'd never recommend to buy a piece of software to identify the scam in another piece of software.
Please regard that if you read this threads they were made mainly by a coder with a selling intention.
I dived into this subject further, I came to realize that 99% of website sell your data feeds anyway! So Forex Peace Army is not doing something new!! Hell as far as I know know, even trade2win is selling our data!

Jesus christ!! I didn't know about that!!! I thought they were legit! At this point.. Who the fk can you even trust??!
I always read the negative reviews because they give a real picture. It's also important for me to see if the company responds to such feedback or simply ignores it

I don't know if it will be a revelation for anyone, but reviews on Amazon can also be easily purchased, so be careful when making your choices.

As

I dived into this subject further, I came to realize that 99% of website sell your data feeds anyway! So Forex Peace Army is not doing something new!! Hell as far as I know know, even trade2win is selling our data!
All sites that show you ads do this. I'm not sure that forums do this.