Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

Keeping it simple:

If this post occurred in a Brit newbie thread it would be deleted by Rambo on the spot as SPAM. But here, isolated, at least the Brits are safe, but one never knows with Rambo. Might be a good time to look at sharky's chart to see the same trendlines. Sharky has probably missed using the trednline on his Macd and RSI. Might be a good idea to plug 'em in now. All of this is oh sooooo basic-basic TA but is the most powerful. There may be 50 ways to leave your lover concept if applied here ................ but Footsie breaks my line and she is dead. Its that simple

PLUS add this in ............ still in the basic-basic TA 101 ...... Thread call accelerates when/if London breaks the 200-day ema (green)

No waves, no fibos, no patterns, no Elliott, no Cycles, no systems. All these invoke the wrath of Rambo and titillate his occipital lobes to such a degree that he might just quit and join a monastery - and then blame me! To Hell with that :)

For PSYCHOLOGY watchers, dig this ...........

if London crashes, yeah that means a BEAR market but there will be a concommitant bull market of epic degree in this thread below will go into parabolic mode

Cranky sons of b*tches are going to get mean, mean, mean when/if the wedge breaks down. Why? Becasue as per the Law that rarely if ever fails, Price goes to the the origin of the wedge = 2008 crash low. Ykes!

Ths wedge is the exact same thing as the Ending diagonal Triangle in wave jargon

London Footsie ...........

there is one other thing that nobody else is considering, not even the Wavers, have not seen it even hinted at ..............

the triangle for wave 4, then the wedge as wave 5. Eitehr way, YIKES!

Rambo most likely won't give a rat's ass but hey the nite is young and one never knows .................

London FTSE 100 .................. the big Wave from 1940 to 1972 is EXACTLY the same wavelength as the wave thereafter from 1974 low all the way to the TOP in year 2018. I called the worldwide top 26th January 2018.

London gave me a very close top in 2018 and then eked out a marginal higher high in May that year. So although wrong in the strictest terms, the Fibonacci hit, a perfect hit, a f****** stunning hit occurred right at the correct time, namely May 2018.

Keep eye on London Banks = weakest link = ready to crap out and ask for bailouts. the whole lot of 'em are bums, just like US banks, one deadbeat after another.

Metro Bank can be bought today for 5 bucks

when that fog horn whiltle blows you'll know its time when the bank runs start ............. tihnk of Big Joe ............

I wanna rock your gypsy soul
Just like way back in the days of old
Then magnificently we will float
Into the mystic

Friday morning PST Jan 31/2020

London sent out a vibration as both the daily and weekly RSI arrived with a thump on a support line guarded by Muslims, Indians and 5 Gurkha regiments. All 3 will get a kick in the ass for helping but what would happen if ALL get buggered anyway.

Break that weekly RSI line and its serious as serious can be. Imagine that! All the psychology of Brexit, the politics ovrall of the UK, the staggering out-of-reach housing prices and the general f***up - it all rests on this one line. Just a LINE.

Could God have made it any simpler than just this? No!

See lower panel for the nicked trendline on RSI weekly. If the gurkhas are going to turn this baby around, now is a good time, like next week they had better mount a counter-attack

Change gonna blow so I'm going to go down on the road again
The beaches they sell to buld their hotels my fathers and I once knew
Birds all along the sunlight at dawn singing the Lost world blues

Frenchy BEAR market target is 1,734 from current 6,110 = LT target = years from today

daily

Top Call of British Empire's multi-century UP TREND:: a break of 6,500 confirms epic reversal

made on October 9th, 2019 ................. now confirmed. SLAM DUNK!

The original called TOP held firm along with many other world markets as will be outlined later.

couldn't update as I was banned for these last 2 weeks. Sorry! Will also be reviewing my mistakes on SPX Top CALL but gots to tell you guys, its pretty damn good as I totally stayed out of trouble by closing out all long-term longs and going to sidelines. Many died this week, many Goldman Sachs cats are busted and broke this week.

Not Fibo. No BEAR market can ever do thi to Fibo after I leaned my lesson on Page one of my BEAR thread

London was the trigger for the Great Depression in 1929.

It will once again start the DEPRESSION - any time now

Prepare for bank runs. Get the bulk out now, leave just enough to cover ATM card transactions. Remember by the new Law your money belongs to them, they don't need your permission to bail themselves out

Reminder the quote restated todeay Feb 28, 2020. .................... London on track to be the fella who brings the Great Depression worldwide - again. Why? London made its top in 2018 but the USA continued higher.

Banks runs and worse to come

Advice and suggestions:

SELL everything youhave in the UK, all real estate all stocks bonds and stamps and coin collection. CASH it all out and bugger off to Spain or Goa or LOS. Just get out of UK. Its going to get mean and ugly. The country is a dump and is going to get a whole lot dumpier. Youwill get trampled by the HERD as they rush for the exits together. Be smar - do it now before the stampede begins.

Look for a job elsewhere and cut down on your expenses and live frugally. Yes you can do it.

You cats have no idea of the tsunami that's coming. Just like the fellas on the Patong beach who saw the receding waters show miles more of beach and thought it was a new ERA. All killed on the 1st and 2nd wave.

Prescience is no fluke - Fibo knows the pain and travails of BEAR markets. This tsunami has in just one week wiped out all London gains since June 2016. Think about that for a second. Wiped out! In this week many Englishmen died. The ones at T2W got hammered and lost their 10k accounts becasue they as we all know trade only bear rallies not realizing that the rallies are only a centimeter compared to the Kilometer in the direction the river (south). THEY are all dead. Nobody at T2W EVER saw any of this coming - which was my point all along that Forums just don't have a clue and are always cott on the wrong side of the market turn at major and intermediate turns.

They all died this week.

It never has gone well for those who gang up against Fibo. Not here, not anywhere else. Sure, they can bring about my explusion from the Forum but they can never take away the knowledge and knowing that they will all perish in the incoming tsunami. I usually never have to do anything in retaliation. NATURE wipes them out.

All 16 in the thread above are finished this week, ruined, accounts blown to bits ................... as the markets in just a mere week wiped out 35% of gains all the way from June 2016. RUINED!

All 16 are dead. Not a single one saw it coming.

Fibo laffffing his ass off. (y)(y)

I got banned by the forum T2W but THEY got banned by London, their own. USA, of course totally demolished them - real or demo accounts

I was not even allowed to defend myself in the thread that had a kangaroo court banishing me.

All EVENS out now. Nature took care of it. And worse - I've placed a postulate that all in the thread will fail miserably in trading in the future - except for NVP & Sharky

Postulates of Fibo work

Behold an internal 3rd wave - those who always wondered what it looks like but forgot the crash of 2008 or were numbed or dumbed by it - can seeit again on the daily here of the FTSE 100

1582949438763.png

prescience personified:

post #56 chart is so perfect it needs almost no changes. Yeah the Head and shoulder pattern gets a bit screwy but its still valid. Jesu H Christ, this is so damn good, I'm thrilled at my performance

1582949856182.png

Post #s 64 - 68 are stunning Fundamental charted evidence that really bolstered my case - knew it was only a matter of time before the HOuse of Cards came crashing down

London FTSE 100 daily:

To be evaluated down the road apiece. We are in a 3rd wave? A 1-2 of a 3rd with the 3rd of 3rd just about getting ready to fire? Yikes! Hope I'm wrong.

If/when that trendline breaks and Footsie crashes, expect the complaints to moderators here to skyrocket for instant expulsion without reprieve. Trouble just follows a man. :)

View attachment 268881

The prescience of Big Joe is staggering ................. happening in real time now exactly as called and wave numbered.

P E R F E C T!

Help them Father. Help me too. If I am wrong they are going to climb all over me and give me all kinds of static. :) :) :) Some will say, "I told you he is a bum!" All critics welcome. This is probably the best shot you are going to ever get to nail Fibo.

Why? Because this Call is so huuuuuuuuge, so preposterous, so full of sh*t, so unreal, that it is virtually impossible for it to happen as called. The odds are even worse than the Lottery. That's the kind of play that Fibo loves, staggering odds. Getting a kick in the ass is an occupational hazard.

Bring it on, babes.

McQueen must be licking his chops :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

These boys below are getting their weaponry ready to blast Fibo. they will never ever get a better chance. The neck of fibo is totally exposed and there is no armor.

Violet (counter-violent), malaguti, barjon, tomorten, timsk, Signalcalc, batsonar, Rufus_Leakey, postman, Atilla, Nowler, Dentalfloss, Pat494, new_trader, Dowser, postman

Remember amigos that if this is all correct I have set up SHORTS on SPY and will add more if we get underway. Not shorting London. I will also have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Short on the SET50 futures in Land of smiles - all proceeds go to others for their future.

Fibo whooped them all - see quote .................. how great was the risk I took? Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Rambo McQueen,

Let's have a good look at what nobody in your T2W army is even aware of as they all sing, "go London FTSE go, make hew highs, go go go, we are going Long forever" this is how dumb sobs get slaughtered, Rambo. Its been happening since antediluvian times.

Look at your backyard, Rambo McQueen ..............

Europe Stoxx 50

Europe Stoxx 600

Europe Banks ( without Banks do you really think you're gong anywhere, Rambo?)

They never ever get the free lessons offered by Fibo. That's the current state of thw orld we live in - a world rocketing at lightning speed toward FREE, food stamps, govt. aid, welfare - anything but real work and excelling. The evidence was all there but they just not-ised it.

Not Fibo