The Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Charts...you slipped in before me. My above post was not directed at yourself. R.

Yes, I realise that.
I only mentioned those people who I KNOW to be great + others unmentioned.
I am sure there are others I don't know about.
Excellent idea for a thread, Rudeboy.
Richard

RUDEBOY said:
. Why are you asking me these questions? R.

The same reason everybody else is asking these questions.
Do you "need" to have others steer your thoughts for you?

Mr Charts. I'm glad you have also give an opinion! I personally would never be so rude to disagree. There are many that seem like good traders on this site. The three i have mentioned are the ones who i personally come across when i am looking at this site. I am sure there are many others. You may ask why i feel the need to mention the three in question....why not? I personally think they are good traders, at least what i can make of them. Is there anything wrong in my admiration? The point of this thread is obvious....some people on here just don't get it. R.

RUDEBOY said:
The point of this thread is obvious....some people on here just don't get it. R.

Mr charts, JillyB, and myself all ask you the same question. Yet you say it's obvious.

The only obvious thing here is your inability to explain yourself.

But I think Mr charts has pried out of you what you may be getting at. Our nomination for the prom king and queen, on the bases of thinking (knowing?) they are "great traders".
A professional word smith'er may or may not be a great ,good, bad, or otherwise trader.
But hey, if their pretty and will put out, they can have my vote.

Sulong, I can't imagine what your perverse and tormented way of thinking is all about....so i won't! R.

If you can not think of this thread as anything else but innocent admiration.....then what type of person are you? I have nothing more to say, i am lost for words and i am ashamed for you. R.

I have nothing more to say....except....get a life. R.

Sulong.........BYE! R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.