The Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
I would want Socs, Frugi and Jilly......at least!

Why would i not want these three, as team members? RUDEBOY.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my team. Socs......knows more about this game than the rest! Frugi......could overlook any timeframe. Jilly...Jilly would be my day trader. RUDEBOY.

RUDEBOY said:
That's my team. Socs......knows more about this game than the rest! Frugi......could overlook any timeframe. Jilly...Jilly would be my day trader. RUDEBOY.

What? position... would you! play..on the ; TEAM???

So what sort of team is this going to be?

The team that took on the big boys and won? :cool:

Or the 'T2W wine appreciation society'? - I'd go for this :LOL:

Rude,

What game are you choosing teammates for? And what qualifications do you require of your teammates?

Choosing teammates first, and then deciding on the game, isn't the best way to win anything.

Would you chose a wrestling champion as a teammate for a chess match? Or a chess master for a goalie in a football game? You see the point?

Who knows what you really mean by "team"? Maybe you'er mentioning people who have some skills that you would like to acquire? People you'd like to emulate?

Whatever the case, the people who may be trying to help you out are doing you an injustice by quietly condoning your focus to wander around in never never land.

So Near Yet So Far Away

T, isn't this an ironic and funny coincidence ?

England Expects...

BTW, don't forget the triple wires and don't let on, for the goodness sake, silence is golden...
icon10.gif

Last edited:
A harmless thread! Look at the abuse! What is wrong with these people? O.K. inbreads it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. I never said i would be part of this team....or can none of you read properly? The reality of the exchanges is.... there are teams! Sulong, you obviously have a problem with the word 'team'. See a shrink, your childhood memories are twisting your character....this is not healthy. Hope this all helps. Sincerely. RUDEBOY.

This thread did not work in the way it was supposed to. We thought it may have brought a few more laughs than it did. I'm sure all you cynics out there in your spare bedrooms thought it was 'horrid' to mention the word 'team'. Nevertheless, T2W i'm sure was not supposed to end up like it is today? Endless economic reports (you can get them anywhere) and drivel about basics....oh and not to mention the holy grail systems? The truth about T2W? It's a vent for people who can not talk to anybody else about trading, so they come on here. When you finally slip into your chosen path of trading you will realise there is not much to talk about, this leads to frustration if you don't handle it properly. You will start posting anything, just for the sake of it. It's the human characteristic of being part of something....it's the herd mentality that you often find mentioned on this site. If it is not worth saying or has been said before....don't say it! R.

RUDEBOY said:
A harmless thread! Look at the abuse! What is wrong with these people? O.K. inbreads it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. I never said i would be part of this team....or can none of you read properly? The reality of the exchanges is.... there are teams! Sulong, you obviously have a problem with the word 'team'. See a shrink, your childhood memories are twisting your character....this is not healthy. Hope this all helps. Sincerely. RUDEBOY.

Rude!,
Perhaps you ought to think about what you want to say before revving up your motor. In your first post you said
RUDEBOY said:
I would want Socs, Frugi and Jilly......at least!

Why would i not want these three, as team members? RUDEBOY.

How can you want these people as your team members and not want to be part of the team?
For some reason you seem to get up tight when someone ask you to to be clearer in what you'er trying to say.

If you believe that having questions ask of you, in your thread, is "abuse" Then I suggest you reconsider what communication means to you.

Agin, what games are you wanting to play that you need team members for? You mentioned that the exchanges have teams. How many teams? Are they all playing the same game? Is it your team against the whole world?
Come on now, tell us what you'er trying to say....If you can.

Well....what can i say? My 'childhood' theory was correct! Sulong....come on....is this thread doomed to immature comments....or.....can we talk about it like rational, adult like, humans?

Sulong. One more chance....then i've had it....i can not go on with this. Honestly....what have you become? R.

RUDEBOY!
I'll give you one last chance. Chose a topic you want to discuss in this thread.
1. Your team members
2. Your not wanting to be a part of a team
3. Your feelings of abuse
4. Your desire to switch "I" to "we"
5. Your attempt at comedy
6. Your inability to answer simple questions
7. Your intense fear of focussing on one topic

You get the idea, Just chose one

I guess somebody has told you to write no. 16! Anyway. Why are you asking me these questions? R.

So, is this thread about who people think are the best traders/investors on t2w, or what is it about?
If the former then my team would consist of me (surprise, surprise), Naz, Socrates, Skimbleshanks, Newtron Bomb, Scripophilist and several others who would not want to be identified as being the great traders/investors they are. I know who you are guys but I reckon you would rather I didn't mention your names. Of course some of those mentioned might not like it either.
From what I have seen of Texas Hedge he looks good too.
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.