The Daily Index Trader

Hey Steve B and everyone else!

I just came across to this forum as per Steve's invite, I don't think its rude at all. Logging into the other one continuously got very tedious. There is an interesting post on the other forum by James.Mc - not sure if its good practice to copy and paste.

Cheers,

Hazzy.

Hi Guys - just catching up with the posts. Another losing day - dont think Im gonna make my millions just yet on this one. Only been trading DIT this week cos of visitors but back to Net Trap next week which absolutely kills me cos Im not a morning person. Still ...you gotta do what you gotta do - especially as Net Trap is the only thing I consistently make money on. Marks done a brill job over there.
Good weekend everyone.

SC

A private forum here would be good. I'm not sure exactly how many they regard as enough:

Here's a quote from the CREATING A PRIVATE FORUM thread.

............. get 10 people to agree that they will take part in the forum, request the forum, and keep it active so it doesn't get closed.

I'm sure you should be able to get 10 people interested, but I won't be one of them. It seems that this is another system with not so good risk:reward ratios.

:cry:

Hey Steve B and everyone else!

I just came across to this forum as per Steve's invite, I don't think its rude at all. Logging into the other one continuously got very tedious. There is an interesting post on the other forum by James.Mc - not sure if its good practice to copy and paste.

Cheers,

Hazzy.

Great to see you here hazzy. This is going to be THE place for those wanting to discuss Daily Index Trader. Hopefully we'll be able to go private soon. But don't worry it's not like systems for traders you don't have to keep entering your password. Once they accept you are passed you are recognised by TW2 and you have access.

I think it would be good if we can gather here of a morning so anyone who has questions can get answers.

Let's all generate positive vibes for 5 winning days next week :)

Here's a quote from the CREATING A PRIVATE FORUM thread.

I'm sure you should be able to get 10 people interested, but I won't be one of them. It seems that this is another system with not so good risk:reward ratios.

:cry:

Thanks pseudo,

I appreciate that. Now I know what we've got to aim for.

I agree the risk reward isn't that exciting buy I'm going to give it a go for the long haul and see if the strike rate holds up.
(y)

Hi Guys - just catching up with the posts. Another losing day - dont think Im gonna make my millions just yet on this one. Only been trading DIT this week cos of visitors but back to Net Trap next week which absolutely kills me cos Im not a morning person. Still ...you gotta do what you gotta do - especially as Net Trap is the only thing I consistently make money on. Marks done a brill job over there.
Good weekend everyone.

SC

Have a great weekend sarnia,

see you here Monday morning for the start of a winning week :D

............but back to Net Trap next week which absolutely kills me cos Im not a morning person. Still ...you gotta do what you gotta do - especially as Net Trap is the only thing I consistently make money on. Marks done a brill job over there. SC

Hi sarnia, there's a guy who caused a bit of a stir over at the factory, a couple of years ago. PeterCrowns is his moniker, and he comes across as making loadsa money trading GBP/USD from about 6am GMT. Where he lives in the States that equates to working a night shift. So as you say ' you gotta do what you gotta do ' ! From your comment about NT, I would be tempted to junk the other stuff - concentrate on NT and the derivatives thereof - work from 6am to 9am ish - and get on with life.

That's my 2 Yuans worth.

;)

Steve B - Baldeagle here from SFT - sorry if my earlier comments on that forum offended. I'd be happy to join in to take this private on this forum. I'm new to all this forum stuff.
cheers

Steve B - Baldeagle here from SFT - sorry if my earlier comments on that forum offended. I'd be happy to join in to take this private on this forum. I'm new to all this forum stuff.
cheers

Hi Baldeagle,

great to see you here, I think you'll find that the lay out of Trade2Win is easier to read and once your logged in you can go do other things and when you come back you haven't been logged out.

I'm sure that we will be able to get at least 10 DIT traders here who can benefit from us taking it private so that we can discuss the system without fear of giving away details to those who haven't bought it.

I have seen your post on MMR and good to see how your bank has grown. As you know the last couple of weeks haven't been the best so at this forum we can keep the spirits up so we all get the benefit of the long term results.

I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you on Monday morning. (y)

Hi All

I'm happy to join you here from MMR and add to your numbers.

Thanks Ade,

really appreciate it. I think that a support network here will be so much help especially when we go through the weeks where the profits been hard to come by.

That time before we have to place trades in the morning is when maybe some of us might need to check things ready for the off. Glad to know you're here. (y)

Totally agree, we can enjoy the success together and fight through those turbulent weeks as one unit. I have been trading DIT since 21/09/2010 and am at -12% drawdown but have to stick to the system and rules...BTW Martin has given his weekly update...

Interesting thoughts on the inner workings of the Enhance profits strategy and when to use it....I am looking to go away for 3 weeks around 12th December, and Martin states that Enhanced strategy should be used if you can place trades almost every day due to the way it works...i'm debating to switch to simple compounding...I know the wife will go ballistic if I took laptop on holiday LOL...

Something I mentioned earlier on MMR is that DIT has never lost for 3 weeks on the trot. So next week is starting to look promising.

Hi hazzy and Ade,

I seem to remember reading that the system might not work so well over the xmas holidays because the lower volume of trade might effect the results. Maybe if your happy phoning to get your trades placed you can get one of the team to text you the details so you can ring Gekko.

I saw your post Ade, applying the law of averages we stand a good chance that next week could be a profitable one if there's never been 3 losing weeks on the trot.

Ade I've just seen a post for you at MMR. Someone asking if you had found out why we don't just place the two trades on one index rather than the two.

I remember that being asked before. Did anyone have an answer?

Another thing worth knowing about the Enhanced setting I found out when I emailed Martin Carter about the possibility of the DAX and CAC beginning to not move in parallel in the future. He said he didn't foresee that happening soon but if they did then the Enhanced Profit setting would pick it up the change in trend and within a few losing trades it would effectively shut down.

Steve, got a bit involved with my Friday evening gin and tonic, so hadn't been looking at MMR, but thanks for the tip.

I've replied to Glyn but if you recall, John (on MMR) placed a trade like this with IG Index shortly after I first raised it so it can evidently be done. The point I was making was that this doesn't seem to be restricted to just a pair of correlated instruments but can be used on the forex and presumably other markets also. More opportunities should smooth out some of the highs and lows and possibly create a bit less of a rollercoaster ride.

Seemed to work (on paper) today, so food for thought maybe.

Hello all.
I like the idea of the private forum - works very well for NT variants.
So willing to support that.
For the record -10% for me so far so looking for a pretty quick turn around here!

Welcome mdc670,

good to see you here. Your right when we have enough members we can look at taking it private and look at other possibilities as Ade was saying above.

Was that 10% that your bank has increased since using DIT?