The Daily Index Trader

the refund is ok as far as i know. its just a numbers game they spin it so most go past the refund date , a few will get lost in the post , most will just write off the money and feel quietly foolish. Refunding a small percentage of total sales still leave lots of profit. Anybody who has a problem should have trading standards on speedial, small claims court is an easy proceedure too i believe. A very few might develop the skills to trade properly and show a small profit the tweaks they make will will then become the next marketing excersise.From what i see i think its a system designed to bleed your account slowly ,so if they get a lucky run they,ll get past the guarranty period and have a bandwagon of new punters pile in .If problems develop later , who cares, they made a fortune.

Thanks, I was just curious, because there have been a lot of posts over the last few days and it seemed strange that, although there is a promise of a refund after 45 days and much talk of it, no.one has mentioned the actual sum involved, as if they are ashamed to say.

It's about £280, I believe, Split, and let's see what happens when those who've bought the system try to claim a refund, if their money is now in the Cayman Islands.

Thanks, I was just curious, because there have been a lot of posts over the last few days and it seemed strange that, although there is a promise of a refund after 45 days and much talk of it, no.one has mentioned the actual sum involved, as if they are ashamed to say.

Hello Spitlink,

sorry you received a reply from one of the lurking loonies that have plagued this site recently.

The purchase price is £287. Google Daily Index Trader and I'm sure you'll find the web site. I don't have the direct link.

This is a completely independent forum which those who have purchased the system are hoping to make private soon.

Hope that answers your question.

Hello Spitlink,

sorry you received a reply from one of the lurking loonies that have plagued this site recently.

The purchase price is £287. Google Daily Index Trader and I'm sure you'll find the web site. I don't have the direct link.

This is a completely independent forum which those who have purchased the system are hoping to make private soon.

Hope that answers your question.

Oh I see that the other lurking loonie has appeared. Anyway if you look up the web site you'll find all the details.

rodcar and ross spur lurk with their id's cloaked and pop up when they think no one is watching. Very sad I know but what can you do?

Well, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Yes Splitlink,

that is what all the members have said. If you buy the system you will be welcome to apply to join the private forum if it's up and running by then. Then there will only be constructive posts. At the moment most of the members are holding back til that can be approved.

Your personal attacks on anyone who is not outright promoting this garbage say more about the people involved in selling this stuff than i ever could , many thanks for making things clear stevebanks

Your personal attacks on anyone who is not outright promoting this garbage say more about the people involved in selling this stuff than i ever could , many thanks for making things clear stevebanks

There have been plenty of people who have posted who have not been positive about the system. But they state their case in statistical terms and a helpful manner. They don't post unfounded accusations against the publisher. That is just plain loonie in the opinion of members of this site who have sent me private messages.

As I have said before. If you have any proof for the accusations you make please let us have it. We will be more than happy to see it. I think you are just somebody who prowls forums trying to stir up trouble. Good bye and good luck.

five ninute ftse trader review from more money review
http://www.moremoneyreview.com/five-minute-ftse-trader-review-1167.html
Does It Live Up To Claims In Promotion?

Mark says he came across this strategy in January 2009 and then showed others how to do the same in August 2009.

It’s good that some people have been testing it for so long and that he has some testimonials.

The problem is that there is a real lack of proof this works. Other than Nick Laight of Canonbury Publishing.

Nick normally produces good products and road tests them but reading this as a Mark Rose product I was left totally unconvinced.

There is no proof of Mark’s earnings. No screen shots of accounts, no real names on the testimonials.

Kevin says:
August 23, 2010 at 10:09 am
Tried both these products, Five minute FTSE trader and the Surefire Evening Trader, and they both lost me money. The claims for both products were not substantiated and I’m surprised Nick Laight put his name behind them. I’m quite prepared to give a program the opportunity to prove itself but both proved to lose me money. The refunds were grudgingly paid back to me.

as I’m always unimpressed when a system gets off to a bad start. Regardless of whether the next bet wins or not, my first month will be a losing month. In the event that I do hang on to it, I’ll let you know how I get on over the longer term.

I also bought Mark’s Surefire Evening Trader system last year, and on receiving it looked at the previous results on a spreadsheet. I was so unimpressed by this one that I didn’t risk any money on it, but sent it straight back for a refund.

Best Regards,

you dont have to even go that far both these systems have been commented on on T2win i believe

SteveBanks is the PR machine for the DIT, if you say anything against the system, he jumps in with something positive, it makes you wonder. And he keeps on going about making this forum private, well so far the system has been anything but profitable... if the systems continues like this another week you won't have anyone in your forum. The system is useless, how many times do I have to tell people & yes I've purchased it, traded it & lost money on it.

Oh I see that the other lurking loonie has appeared. Anyway if you look up the web site you'll find all the details.

rodcar and ross spur lurk with their id's cloaked and pop up when they think no one is watching. Very sad I know but what can you do?

How about removing this thread from T2W and starting a private forum for yourself, then no-one will be tempted to buy a system that doesn't work (allegedly)?

SteveBanks is the PR machine for the DIT, if you say anything against the system, he jumps in with something positive, it makes you wonder. And he keeps on going about making this forum private, well so far the system has been anything but profitable... if the systems continues like this another week you won't have anyone in your forum. The system is useless, how many times do I have to tell people & yes I've purchased it, traded it & lost money on it.

This is not my forum. It is an open forum for those who have either bought the system or wish to use the forum to see what members have to say about it.

If you have lost money in the few trades you have placed then why didn't you paper trade. You looked at it as if it was a way to get rich quick. Any one looking at the information can see that it only produced the results published over a medium to long term.

This is not my forum. It is an open forum for those who have either bought the system or wish to use the forum to see what members have to say about it.

If you have lost money in the few trades you have placed then why didn't you paper trade. You looked at it as if it was a way to get rich quick. Any one looking at the information can see that it only produced the results published over a medium to long term.

Well one things for sure, it's definately not a get rich quick scheme, it's more like a watch yourself getting mugged slowlly but surely scheme.

SteveBanks, how comes everytime I come to this forum your always on-line. Nobody would spend this amount of time on a forum defending this system if they didn't have a vested interest. So come on, come clean!!!

Hi Steve C, Danny C, Neil and others. I'm logging off now and will leave you to talk to Trade2Win about the private forum.

I didn't realise there was such bitterness in the forums. The guys posting all the negativity have clearly become disillusioned with life because money hasn't just dropped in to their lap. They are from a generation that has been let down by the education system and don't realise that you have to work to make money and don't seem to be able to look at anything objectively.

I volunteered to help everyone and get accused of being a PR for the publishers by people sat in a bedsit for all I know. It seems they get their rocks off by posting rubbish on the internet out of jealousy, and the feeling that the world owes them a living.

No other members have posted in defence of this forum and so I'm logging off for good and leaving it to you all to deal with. Due to my lack of experience on the internet I was unaware that such ignorance as shown by rodcar, princetrader and ross spur was so unrelentingly prevalent. They don't post anything at all that is helpful or informative and just accuse everybody of things for the enjoyment it gives them. I really and genuinely feel sorry for you three. And I mean that.

But I'm afraid the land of forums is not for me. I've got a life to live.

Good luck everyone. I'm leaving to spend more time at the harbour with the seals.

Why, do seals buy trading systems
I do hope its a private harbour, no riffraff allowed
only for system seals

Hi Steve C, Danny C, Neil and others. I'm logging off now and will leave you to talk to Trade2Win about the private forum.

I didn't realise there was such bitterness in the forums. The guys posting all the negativity have clearly become disillusioned with life because money hasn't just dropped in to their lap. They are from a generation that has been let down by the education system and don't realise that you have to work to make money and don't seem to be able to look at anything objectively.

I volunteered to help everyone and get accused of being a PR for the publishers by people sat in a bedsit for all I know. It seems they get their rocks off by posting rubbish on the internet out of jealousy, and the feeling that the world owes them a living.

No other members have posted in defence of this forum and so I'm logging off for good and leaving it to you all to deal with. Due to my lack of experience on the internet I was unaware that such ignorance as shown by rodcar, princetrader and ross spur was so unrelentingly prevalent. They don't post anything at all that is helpful or informative and just accuse everybody of things for the enjoyment it gives them. I really and genuinely feel sorry for you three. And I mean that.

Good luck everyone. I'm leaving to spend more time at the harbour with the seals.

Well, if it's not too late, thank you Steve for steering us this far down the road and, again, if it's not too late, please do reconsider. Your work has been greatly appreciated, I'm sure, by the silent majority. Don't let a few midges spoil the picnic.
Other readers, please reinforce my sentiments.

I don't know whether the company you vouch for is good or bad. Time will tell that. But there is bitterness and anger on these forums for a very good reason. So many systems fail and leave disappointed members. Don't blame the sceptics for that.

I have just been embroiled in an argument where a poster was, apparently, only trying to give his system free. Whether that was true or not did not become clear but the insults were so rude and insulting that I ended up defending the guy, and I was a sceptic, too! Believe me, these posters, here, are angels compared with what the other guy had to contend with, so be thankful.

You "negative" guys. You are invited to tea at the vicar's.

Steve, unfortunately this sort of banter happens all the time on this forum, i've had a few ding-dongs... I realised you've just got to ignore it. It's a bit like car road rage, where guys get all het-up because they are enclosed in their own safe box, the same applies to some people hidden behind their computer keyboard...