Support to Resistance....

Paul71

Do historical SR levels use each other in terms of role reversal on any TF?

Mate, i love you, more than you will ever know. It's basics, and i'm with you in the yes camp.

BUT......:D

There are certain circles, certain niches that don't believe this......:eek:

Check out traderslaboratory.com......they are in the 'no' camp.

Good trading, bud.

No. S/R is the biggest myth going. Its the amateurs playground. ;)

I've always treated TL with respect, not because the members there are any different to here, but because i was given a free ticket there, which was nice of the owners (can't take that away from them).

Today, someone posts a chart, SOS, hindsight stuff...

All i said is that the horizontal lines were in the wrong place, the MA wasn't worth a flying f*ck, and the arrows were pointing to the right places for the wrong reasons. Someone else piped up saying i should put "IMHO" at the beginning or end of my post.

I replied, by saying this was not my own opinion but the markets opinion, resistance has become support.......anyway.....someone deleted my posts.

That's where i'm comming from boys.

I've always treated TL with respect, not because the members there are any different to here, but because i was given a free ticket there, which was nice of the owners (can't take that away from them).

Today, someone posts a chart, SOS, hindsight stuff...

All i said is that the horizontal lines were in the wrong place, the MA wasn't worth a flying f*ck, and the arrows were pointing to the right places for the wrong reasons. Someone else piped up saying i should put "IMHO" at the beginning or end of my post.

I replied, by saying this was not my own opinion but the markets opinion, resistance has become support.......anyway.....someone deleted my posts.

That's where i'm comming from boys.

Thing is, you just can't help A LOT of people.

I've always treated TL with respect,

.anyway.....someone deleted my posts.

Probably SoulTrader

the Bramble and I visited TL briefly and both had are posts deleted when we dared to question some of the posts

They want a non negative nice touchy-feely place where all visitors feel welcome and happy, fluffy and nice...

..just like the markets LOL

One of the issues if I remember correctly was suggesting that Dr. Janice was not necessarily the traders Messiah they were all suggesting

I wouldn't worry about it.

Probably SoulTrader

the Bramble and I visited TL briefly and both had are posts deleted when we dared to question some of the posts

They want a non negative nice touchy-feely place where all visitors feel welcome and happy, fluffy and nice...

One of the issues if I remember correctly was suggesting that Dr. Janice was not necessarily the traders Messiah they were all suggesting

Which forum is worth its weight though...?

Traders Lab is good if you bow to wyckoff
Forexfactory is great for indicators
Elitetrader is wondrous if you fancy an argument
Citybulls is top notch for a good laugh
Trade2win rarely gets into depth about any subject

The only place you really learn is between the screen and that mass between your own ears.

IMHO of course ;)

Probably SoulTrader

You're right Rols, it's all too 'nice'. If that's the way they want it, fair enough that's up to them, but 'nice' in respect of all agreeing is a stagnating formula.....IMHO:)

The thing is, i wasn't even rude or malicious, just non agreeing.

Which forum is worth its weight though...?

Traders Lab is good if you bow to wyckoff
Forexfactory is great for indicators
Elitetrader is wondrous if you fancy an argument
Citybulls is top notch for a good laugh
Trade2win rarely gets into depth about any subject

The only place you really learn is between the screen and that mass between your own ears.

IMHO of course ;)

Some interesting stuff on ET, but home is where your heart is mate (t2w), don't tell Sharky (fitting name).:cheesy:

Some interesting stuff on ET, but home is where your heart is mate (t2w), don't tell Sharky (fitting name).:cheesy:

Bugger, I sold mine ages ago to fund my trading! :whistling

;) We are knackered mate, we serve no purpose in society.....see you in hell Bro! (or in the next meet somewhere.....which could be hellish:D)

If its near your local city then definitely! Wouldn't have it any other way though mate! :D