Spiriton Media Group

See my post number 374,

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group-47.html

SOM have given companies House an assurance that accounts will be filed within 28 days from the 13th August 2010. That would presumably make the deadline Friday 10th September.

I dont know what they'll do when they fail to meet that deadline, perhaps they can proceed with the original first gazette or maybe they will issue a new one, I really dont know. You could just ring them up and ask.

Hi all,

New to all this, so please bear with me.

I to have been sold some SOM shares along with ALV, 2 small investments that have not seen share certificates or return on in many years.

I would just like to alert all s/holders that the latest offer I have been given, this is that someone will take all my SOM shares off me at a value of USD$5 in exchange for some tradable shares on the NYSE the only catch (isn't their always) is the difference between my sale and the new purchase is X and I have to send them this by TT within 24 hrs, all of this by a company called Northern Pegasus based in Hong Kong (anyone heard on them?). I don't believe a word of it, but thought I should let you all know.

Regards

Ed

Ed

You're right, that is part two of the scam. If you give them your money they will steal it. I will do more research on Northern Pegasus but I can tell you now the outcome will be that it doesn't exist and is just another name the thieves are using.

yes i can check it out. my plan was to go there with an official document signed by udo schaar (a copy of course - too much to explain all here). but unfortunately no one seems to have one. i´m looking forward to your pm. will see what i can do

*hey i am a rookie now - great ;-)*

Jim,

Check your private messages, I just sent you a copy of 2 documents.

Mugs,

Have faith in the management.

oldoneleg.

So I finally got a chance to spend a few minutes in Companies House today. Here is what I discovered. Dieter Falkenhahn, who you are telling everyone to trust, has had 2 previous companies dissolved by CH. One has been mentioned already, Aurora Global Invest (the one with the boiler room scam style website). However there is another company that has been dissolved just in the past couple of weeks. That company was called Wimax Global (company number 06178805) and it was also based at the Sussex farmhouse address.

I also discovered that the SOM dissolution and the above two dissolutions are the result of action being taken by CH. It is possible for a company to voluntarily dissolve itself but that is definitely not the case here as to do that a form DSO1 or 652A would need to have been filed by the companies.

10tacle was another company 'managed' by Schaar and Falkenhahn, as you'll remember it also went into liquidation costing investors millions. So, all in all, not a very good track record when it comes to the management and that's before we even talk about the SOM shares debacle.

Hello to all:

Thanks to pb for clarifying the 1st gazette date and what new date may be set. I am curious to know because if the shareholders meeting is after the dissolving date, what can they tell us to sooth our pain? Also, if someone bought shares on the market in the last 3 months or even in the last 4 weeks, wouldn't they be allowed into the meeting?? After all, they are registered shareholders.

Has anyone heard anything new from Paul Miller about issuing the certificates or what has happened with the big investors that was going to invest large money? Does anyone know the name of the jockey that is supposed to be touting SOM to wealthy horse racing fans to get interest? It's gone very quiet from IR. I'm sure they're waiting until the meeting but wouldn't that be unfair to those not attending? Shouldn't a press release or public announcement of some sort be expected? Or is that just a wishful thought? hmm.....

Hello to all:

Thanks to pb for clarifying the 1st gazette date and what new date may be set. I am curious to know because if the shareholders meeting is after the dissolving date, what can they tell us to sooth our pain? Also, if someone bought shares on the market in the last 3 months or even in the last 4 weeks, wouldn't they be allowed into the meeting?? After all, they are registered shareholders.

Has anyone heard anything new from Paul Miller about issuing the certificates or what has happened with the big investors that was going to invest large money? Does anyone know the name of the jockey that is supposed to be touting SOM to wealthy horse racing fans to get interest? It's gone very quiet from IR. I'm sure they're waiting until the meeting but wouldn't that be unfair to those not attending? Shouldn't a press release or public announcement of some sort be expected? Or is that just a wishful thought? hmm.....

I'm not sure that all shareholders have an automatic right to attend a shareholders meeting. I have read about large companies who only grant access to shareholders who hold over a certain number of shares. I could be wrong but that is the impression I have.

Regarding the 'new investor' I wouldnt hold out much hope for that. My guess is that is just more stalling. Do you remember the 'Loto World' thread that I posted here? It was a long running scam where the founder/CEO/President was always just on the verge of signing a big deal in China for a massive investment. First she was on her way to China to pick up the check, then that fell through, then there was a 90 day wait for paperwork, then she fell over and broke her ankle and couldn't go to China blah blah blah. Youre getting exactly the same rubbish fed to you by SOM.

Anyhow that is the bad news, the good news is that plenty of these crooks are getting caught and doing serious time.

http://thestreetsweeper.org/streetpatrol_archives.html

Bet these two are sweating it, they pumped a stock by paying for misleading faxes and e mails to be sent out and then dumped the shares when the price rose.

http://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-U:NLST-1751118&symbol=NLST&news_region=U

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything new from Paul Miller about issuing the certificates or what has happened with the big investors that was going to invest large money?

Love the crap these guys come up with. No doubt as I write the directors are also in 'constant meetings' with their 'investment bankers' securing the 'new money' to take the company 'global'.

What a complete joke....

PS. haven't a clue who the jocky or whether it's true but if it is he's just a paid company whore. Pay someone enough money and they'll say anything, myself incuded :)

Well, it's September and WHAT a busy month for the company.

1. Accounts are due
2. A 'secret' meeting between management and shareholders is happening
3. The announcement of the company's AGM will be announced

So I've just called my bookie to place an accumulator on all 3 NOT happening. He quoted me 1000:1 ON. So I placed a £1,000,000 bet to win just £1,000.

Who said there were no sure things in the gamling world :)

Well, it's September and WHAT a busy month for the company.

1. Accounts are due
2. A 'secret' meeting between management and shareholders is happening
3. The announcement of the company's AGM will be announced

So I've just called my bookie to place an accumulator on all 3 NOT happening. He quoted me 1000:1 ON. So I placed a £1,000,000 bet to win just £1,000.

Who said there were no sure things in the gamling world :)

Hi Anley

If you have so much spare cash how come you haven't bought all the spare shares in SOM? I mean that's a big bet and if IR are to be believed the accounts will be filed this month so that could scupper your credit with your bookie??? :cheesy:

In all seriousness, I just wanted to say that it's not a 'secret' meeting, it's an 'informal' meeting for investors!! :LOL: Oh and we have been given another provisional date!!

PB have you heard from JK recently:?:

Cheers

Mugs

Hi Anley

If you have so much spare cash how come you haven't bought all the spare shares in SOM? I mean that's a big bet and if IR are to be believed the accounts will be filed this month so that could scupper your credit with your bookie??? :cheesy:

In all seriousness, I just wanted to say that it's not a 'secret' meeting, it's an 'informal' meeting for investors!! :LOL: Oh and we have been given another provisional date!!

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs

He's still around, I sent him the signature docs he asked for so I suppose he's busy with that.

Hi Anley

Cheers

Mugs

Is this Friday the latest D Day for accounts to be filed at Companies House?

It's an 'informal' meeting for investors!! :LOL: Oh and we have been given another provisional date!!

They've rescheduled, who would have thought of that :)

Folks, this meeting has about as much chance happening as the sun rising tomorrow in the West.

The people behind the company are just trying to buy time that's all, which is why something is 'always' about to happen yet never does.............

Surely everyone must have realised this by now. But I do admit when money is involved it can cloud the judgement.

They've rescheduled, who would have thought of that :)

Folks, this meeting has about as much chance happening as the sun rising tomorrow in the West.

The people behind the company are just trying to buy time that's all, which is why something is 'always' about to happen yet never does.............

Surely everyone must have realised this by now. But I do admit when money is involved it can cloud the judgement.

Hi ANLEY

Well they couldn't say they have cancelled the meeting altogether can they, not if they want to ask us for more money??? That would be silly!!! LOL!!

We can but hope that the sun does indeed rise in the West, or we record sunrise to sunset and play it backwards????? :LOL:

Accounts should be filed this week, thats offical from SOM themselves!!!!...... don't take the bait anyone, I'm just teasing. However ANLEY you could be a £1million pounds poorer if they are!!! OUCH!!!

Cheers
Mugs

What month was it when they said the accounts were all complete and ready to be submitted but they found they were done to German standards and not UK standards at the last minute.

Or did that occur in some far fetched dream I had?

What month was it when they said the accounts were all complete and ready to be submitted but they found they were done to German standards and not UK standards at the last minute.

Or did that occur in some far fetched dream I had?

Hi POYBLES

Hey that was only beginning of August!! Come on it takes a long time to convert German into English!!! :clap:

:innocent:
Cheers
Mugs

According to Companies House SOM did not file accounts by the revised deadline of 12 September. They had promised to do this in order to have the First Gazette suspended. It seems now that the First Gazette process will continue from where it left off. Presumably it will take about a month to have SOM struck off providing there are no other delays.

According to Companies House SOM did not file accounts by the revised deadline of 12 September. They had promised to do this in order to have the First Gazette suspended. It seems now that the First Gazette process will continue from where it left off. Presumably it will take about a month to have SOM struck off providing there are no other delays.

PB

Methinks the company will soon be releasing yet another announcement to try to prolong the long awaited sinking of this rust bucket of a company for a few more months.

However, let's not forget about the 'big money Caribbean investors' that are 'still' 'about' to (and 'very soon') pump a lot of money into the sinking ship, sorry company.

Plus as I write my company mole says the directors are 'hard at work with their investment bankers sorting out the new funds that will enable the company to compete with Rupert Murdoch, not only in Europe but the whole planet!'

Holy 100-bagger, if that happens the company might make it into the Dax 30 :)

Regarding the non issue of share certificates would you believe that a company does not have to issue share certificates to shareholders if they choose. Provided this is incorporated as a rule in their articles of association that is fine according to Companies House and nothing can be done from their end.

The following appears in the CIT/SOM articles of association.

Attachments

• 5.1.jpg
    5.1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 5.5.jpg
    5.5.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 222