spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and btw oil is at an incredibly powerful level at the moment, so it could very easily move up or down, but whichever way it does it will be big!!

Ooooh btw it looks like another correct forecast!! :LOL::sleep::rolleyes::whistle:cheesy::clap:

And so another correct move by me not to trade the oil today though. ;):LOL::whistling

Today's closed trades (Full Trade History)
Contract Order # Date/Time Buy/Sell £/tic Tic Size Price Profit/Loss
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5443994 10/07/2008 20:00 Sell 1 0.01 142.03
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444004 10/07/2008 20:00 Sell 1 0.01 142.03
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444004 10/07/2008 20:01 Buy 1 0.01 0.00 £Stop Loss Move
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444033 10/07/2008 20:04 Buy 1 0.01 141.67 £36.00
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444057 10/07/2008 20:08 Sell 1 0.01 141.49
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444069 10/07/2008 20:08 Sell 1 0.01 141.49
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444069 10/07/2008 20:10 Buy 1 0.01 0.00 £Stop Loss Move
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444073 10/07/2008 20:10 Buy 1 0.01 0.00 £Stop Loss Move
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444073 10/07/2008 20:08 Sell 1 0.01 141.49
Brent Crude Aug Fut - 14 Jul 08 5444077 10/07/2008 20:11 Buy 1 0.01 0.00 £Stop Loss Move

Wasnt really trading today as i was sleeping from 2am lastnight to 1.30 this afternoon, as i had just done 2 40hour days, with only 16hours sleep between them.. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

So i just dropped by to check the old longterm ftse investment, managed to get long at the 1 the highest daily peaks over the last 5days, but oh well!! :LOL::whistle:whistling

Only checked the oil when i got the alert from phorph, cheers for that btw mate, i took a nice comfy £36 profit for the day for a few seconds work selling the oil on that. :cheesy::cool:;)

Im now in an overnight short on the oil again, although this more just a hopeful gamble that nigeria and iran wont decide to battle eachother overnight, and so we will see some pullback. :LOL::devilish::LOL:

Ive snuck in a nice little stoploss at 144.06 (Was 143.88 cos the s/r level just below there, but then decided why not use 144 as support, since if im going to lose about £225, losing an extra £18 wouldnt really be that much more crushing).

But atleast this shows you that i do sometimes use smaller stoplosses when they make sense in the market. :LOL::p:devilish:

not, then we'll have a traders meet at your place of employment, McDonalds (Slough) and you can buy us all Big Mac meals

Btw what does it have to be slough?? :LOL::LOL:

You could have atleast said somewhere more like ascot or windsor or bondstreet.. :LOL::cool:(y):whistling

I thought you lived in Slough. Or was it Staines? Which is more celubrius?

Staines.. :LOL:

In the public view to people who never been here almost as bad though.. :LOL:

I dont kno why im even actually debating on the class of MacDonalds i allegedly going to be working in in the future... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok my pre-maket forecast for tomorrow is that ftse will open higher and should rise, although not sure how high it will go, and expect there may be quite alot of low level jumpiness.

Oil should pullback providing iran doenst start a war with nigeria overnight, the chinese and australlians dont buy too heavily on oil over our night, and that th eur/usd falls, as its only 5pips off a key resistance level.

I quite fancy shorting eur/usd now tbh, with a stop at about 5810. (Fx market not trabale at this time on my sb, but thats a call im making though, so if its right i can claim it) lol

Hold up....what's this about Iran starting a war with Nigeria? :-0

Have I missed something important here?

yes you did. iran and nigeria both export oil. didnt you know that? spanish all told us a few pages ago.. ze germans should be zere too. (courtesy of turk from snatch)

spanish you give me a headache, as previously pointed out, your predictions are sh ite, "next week oil will pull back, but check the dow first".... you what?

I'll do a spanish prediction for tomorrow... the oil will go up, then pull back, or it might pull back, and then go up, either way, it's not a good day tomorrow. But check the ftse first cos they are following each other, so if the ftse goes up, then the oil might go up, or pull back, like i said, not a good day tomorrow, so i'm gonna scalp on my sb account! but i'm sleeping all day till 6. So to sum up, i aint got a clue, but if it's raining, then my expert analysis doesn't count, cos the guys in the pit will hear about the rain, so they'll know that people will need more oil so it'll go up. But only in the ultra long term, so put a stoploss at $56 cos it might turn sunny over the weekend!

my oh my, can you be wrong? good call. i think ill trade that..

Don't you go changing your mobile phone number, now...

Tell you what, as I am with others on expecting you to blow up your account, if I'm still using this forum and you have £100k in your trading account (I will want to see proof that this money was built up from your current balance; to be fair, if you're remotely close, I'll accept that), I'll drive over to Slough in my new two seater convertible to pick you up when we organise the August 2009 Chessington traders meet. If not, then we'll have a traders meet at your place of employment, McDonalds (Slough) and you can buy us all Big Mac meals with McFlurries (mine's a toffee one). Can't say fairer than that then, given how much petrol will cost in a year's time.

well oil will go upwards of 500 a barrel. just put a stoploss $130 a barrel below the current level. you will probably have to stick to small meals.. im sorry. its a tough world.

were you not just praising your calls a few posts ago?

My calls have all been correct apart from 1x.. :LOL:

That not my personal opinion..., its just the facts.

You could scroll back and check each call on a daily basis if you really want to confirm it.. :LOL::cheesy:

I didnt actually get in on all off them though, and black thursday last week with all the rumous of 150 oil floating round and 1.60 euro scared me and so i started panic and slashing all trades... :(:confused::cry:

So lost about £1000 that 1day just in a fit of panic, and now working so hard everyda to have earnt about £400 of it back so far.

how's your short this morning mate? close to that stoploss of yours?

Its annoying me.. :LOL:

My stop just over $144, and made another short from 143.30...

I see oil going down now though cos its due some pullback, but inside im not certain at all though that its not going up a few more dollars 1st bfore it does, so i wouldnt advsie anyone selling. :confused:

Its annoying me.. :LOL:

My stop just over $144, and made another short from 143.30...

I see oil going down now though cos its due some pullback, but inside im not certain at all though that its not going up a few more dollars 1st bfore it does, so i wouldnt advsie anyone selling. :confused:

come on then the sage of staines-why do you see oil pulling back? do you even know why it is here?

could this be the fat tail?

come on then the sage of staines-why do you see oil pulling back? do you even know why it is here?

could this be the fat tail?

I prefer spanish the oil baron rather than sage tbh... :LOL:

And i dont really see it going down.. lol
More just wishful looking and hoping, with the quick prayer her n there.. :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

Its up cos all the stuff in iran/nigeria + everyone back to speculating.

The only reason i see for pullback is the eur/usd fallen below 93 resistance level..., but i dount that will do muhc, i dont trade fxs though so know very little about them.

And im just hoping the oil may stay in low 40s because lack of consumer spending in oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.