Soybeans 2008

there was a rogue trade on the etf yesterday....not a great one to trade
leave the etf alone

Soybean tends to rebound in August after extreme weakness

Corn and soybeans may rise for a 3rd straight week on speculation dry Midwest weather will reduce the yield of the 2 biggest US crops.

Seasonally June and July are the weak months for Soybeans because during those periods future supply are more known. Soybean tends to rebound in August after extreme weakness from June and July.

Bought 1 lot of Soyabean Nov08 at 1365.75.
Stop level at 1310.00
Target level at 1470
Value of 1 point is US$50

Hi All,
I'm new on this site, and wish I'd discovered it much earlier. I've been interested in trading for quite a few years, not had great shakes with stocks, but seem to find that commodities have more direct less choppy trends. I'm not at a stage of trading regularly and stil have plenty to learn, but soybeans have been my great success. Several times I've traded a very small spreadbetting stake to very significant increases. .. so whether this is rational or not I like trading soybeans over other products. I use a technique based on an old trading book I found - by RC Allen 'Professional Trading System'. Its a 3 line 4, 9 & 18 day ma. It need some money management and refined exits techniques but on the whole it can work very well. Charts with these are on this site. ...Commodity Charts & Quotes - Free
Anyone got any more experience of this?

Hello all, im new here too, and i making a college project and need some data about historical prices of soybean , like day by day close in CBOT 2006 - 2007 , some 1 have any idea about where i can find that info , coz i saw some pages but need pay to get it :S
Thanks in advance.
Roger.

Hello all, im new here too, and i making a college project and need some data about historical prices of soybean , like day by day close in CBOT 2006 - 2007 , some 1 have any idea about where i can find that info , coz i saw some pages but need pay to get it :S
Thanks in advance.
Roger.

What do you need? I had a bloomberg terminal, maybe I can help.
Send me your request to my email at [email protected].

No Nov – Dec Seasonal Move

I’m looking to await a buy confirmation in the soybean complex. But I miss a seasonal move for November / December. Instead we a have a high in Small Speculator – which is for me normally a very bearish sign. But we have also Commercials on a buying mode. Any thoughts to the actual market situation?

Attachments

• Soybeans 2009.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 205
I've seen earlier in this post a mention of PageTrader and its Soybean service.

I had traded using their signals for two months last year and was unimpressed. My results varied greatly from the published track record. Any other subscribers care to share their experience? It's possible I did not give them enough time to show what their service can do during price action that is closer to historic norms.

Beans are middle of short term trading range. Export report out thursday am cot friday. Stocks seem to be down Argentine weather bullish going forward.
Opinions!