So this is your problem.

Brilliant. It's not gamblers' own fault that they gamble it's a new-found chemical that absolves them from responsibility. How long before you can claim benefits re your gambling losses?

Thanks to share "Gamblers' brains have unique chemistry" article with us. It is really an interesting article.

Interesting article. However I do not agree with their argument that gamblers show reduced sensitivity to a financial loss. You only need to look at www.gamcare.org.uk and read some stories on it to notice that gamblers are really very sensitive to a financial loss and experience the pain. They just cannot stop gambling for some reason. "Reduced sensitivity to a financial loss" is actually a trait of advantage players who do not care that much if they win or lose as long as they played +EV game.

They want to make drugs to solve this issue. Brilliant, just brilliant.

I guess the more medical conditions you can dream up, the more people you can poison and make a killing.

Yep, the NHS will be picking up the bill of course. 'Drugs for all' should be their motto.

My brother gambles a bit. I've never really seen it bother him very much at all.

He's not ill though. He's just a dic*head.