Sniper Forex System

my last long was trigger the sl , but in + 18 pips.

now I in a short from last signal price 1.64965, in profit now ~ 40 pips.

I see many of my trades more then ~ 50 pips in + , but then loser or small winner, but that is the business.

BTW: Gary is around 80 pips in + this month to last friday and he make around 20 trades, I still think to follow the sys! :cool:

cheers

I don't see how he is up 80 pips if he is sticking to the system and trading Cable.
I think that between us we have kept pretty good records of the entry and exit points, so he would only be up about 10 pips to last Friday and there had only been 13 trades to that point.

The last few entries may be inaccurate, so can someone please confirm?
I think that they are ok up to the 10th September.

What happened to Dkarrington? He seems to have disappeared and somebody else called Forexkunta is answering for him!! :)

Eagle - I thought that you were in Malaysia, didn't realise that you were in Thailand as well.

Attachments

• sniper spreadsheet.JPG
    sniper spreadsheet.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 177
This was one of the best things in some time - Kent wrote in our Skype chat:

[16.9.2009 18:40:52] Kent: I run Sniper on the 30M chart with email alert to my blackberry, so I will be notified of a possible trade a little sooner than on the 1H. just in case

This is excellent idea Kent. Thanks!

Ps. I hope you do not mind sharing it by myself to others...

Jerry,
No I dont mind. Running for alerts on the 30M just gives a heads up alittle earlier, so I can be on the look out for an entry on the 1H. It doesnt always turn into a trade on the 1H, but I can be aware of the possiblity.

GumRai,
I am still the same, I just have used forexkunta on other forums and have recommended this site to others, so I changed my profile to this name so they can see that I am here.
Kent

Sorry to pull your leg Kent :)

The markets are still in a bad mood, not cooperating at all.
At the moment, yet another Cable deal that went into profit is busy giving it back.
I've not liked the look of any of the sniper deals and so have kept out. I've actually only done one real money trade this week (not sniper related).
Sometimes the most sensible course of action is to stay out!
I just hope that this run of not so good results haven't put people off. The silence in this thread is deafening at the moment.
I know that there are a fair amount of people here who are new to trading and they may be losing heart.
I'm relatively new to Forex myself, but have a lot of experience (including bad experiences) with trading shares. These stagnant periods are a fact of life. You can't have winner after winner, there will always be losing runs.
The trend is your friend, but sometimes it can be a bit stroppy. Even best mates let you down sometimes :)
Anyone who is new to trading, listen well.
If you keep changing your strategy - you will lose
Study and learn about a few indicators and think that you know enough - you will lose
Panic and close trades early (winners or losers) you will lose.
A good strategy will win in the end.
A good strategy means having more winners than losers over a year, not over a week.
You actually have next to no hope of forming your own strategies, it takes years to perfect.

If you want a good strategy, then you have to buy tutorials from people who have been successful for decades, they know what they are talking about. Or you need a paid for system that works.
Sniper does appear to be a good system for getting you in the trend, as long as there is a trend to get into. I'm sure that over the course of a year it will give you trades that will profit 500 or 1000 pips. Maybe only 2 or 3 times a year, but that's enough isn't it?
I actually think that taking into consideration the way the market is behaving, that sniper has coped pretty well this month.

Sorry to pull your leg Kent :)

The markets are still in a bad mood, not cooperating at all.
At the moment, yet another Cable deal that went into profit is busy giving it back.
I've not liked the look of any of the sniper deals and so have kept out. I've actually only done one real money trade this week (not sniper related).
Sometimes the most sensible course of action is to stay out!
I just hope that this run of not so good results haven't put people off. The silence in this thread is deafening at the moment.
I know that there are a fair amount of people here who are new to trading and they may be losing heart.
I'm relatively new to Forex myself, but have a lot of experience (including bad experiences) with trading shares. These stagnant periods are a fact of life. You can't have winner after winner, there will always be losing runs.
The trend is your friend, but sometimes it can be a bit stroppy. Even best mates let you down sometimes :)
Anyone who is new to trading, listen well.
If you keep changing your strategy - you will lose
Study and learn about a few indicators and think that you know enough - you will lose
Panic and close trades early (winners or losers) you will lose.
A good strategy will win in the end.
A good strategy means having more winners than losers over a year, not over a week.
You actually have next to no hope of forming your own strategies, it takes years to perfect.

If you want a good strategy, then you have to buy tutorials from people who have been successful for decades, they know what they are talking about. Or you need a paid for system that works.
Sniper does appear to be a good system for getting you in the trend, as long as there is a trend to get into. I'm sure that over the course of a year it will give you trades that will profit 500 or 1000 pips. Maybe only 2 or 3 times a year, but that's enough isn't it?
I actually think that taking into consideration the way the market is behaving, that sniper has coped pretty well this month.

GR,
You are correct, for the most part Sniper on the 1H has alerted for a few losing trades, but the lack of alerts going to 5 red or blue indicators, has kept us out of more than a few trades that never went into profit. Sometimes, the best trade is just staying out of the market.
Kent

many signals last time

thats really make a nice rollercoaster

17 Sep 03:16 Enter Long at 1.65119
17 Sep 08:52 Enter Short at 1.64686
17 Sep 13:17 Enter Long at 1.65335

Hi GumRai, I have for personnal support to swing beween KL and BKK, :D

I send you a PM

Last edited:
Continuation of the downward move for cable. I think cable may fall to the 1.6300 area.
all the GBP pairs are falling. I am short at 1.6499

Continuation of the downward move for cable. I think cable may fall to the 1.6300 area.
all the GBP pairs are falling. I am short at 1.6499

I am out short @ 1.6451 for 48 pips profits. will wait for the london session to reenter

Is anybody aware that there is someone on T2WIN forum board who turned
5000$ to 85000$ in about 5 months. A fellow canadian. He is currently on vacancy enjoying his profit. Waiting for him to come back and share with us his signals. His nickname is CC.

Good morning Asia

Hi GumRai, thx for your PM

may we the only one, wake up already :cheesy:

my last short trade, the EA take the signal at 1.64583, is in + 26 pips , hope we see a long downmove (y)

cheers

Hi GumRai, thx for your PM

may we the only one, wake up already :cheesy:

my last short trade, the EA take the signal at 1.64583, is in + 26 pips , hope we see a long downmove (y)

cheers

I think that Kent is up, but I think about 10 PM in his time zone - mind you sometimes, he's always here, so I guess you don't sleep to much do you Kent?
I sleep when I'm tired, often up all night and catch up afternoons.

Looks like the trade is doing well for you:D
I've not taken any sniper trades lately as I don't like the market. Only made 1 real money trade this week for a massive profit of 38 Pounds :)

According to my figures the last 4 trades with sniper have all suffered a loss in this rebellious market, so I hope that this one will keep going in the right direction. Mind you, if using risk management, with a 113 pip stop, this deal would only be half the lot size of the last 2 trades - so it needs to go some.

I think that Kent is up, but I think about 10 PM in his time zone - mind you sometimes, he's always here, so I guess you don't sleep to much do you Kent?
I sleep when I'm tired, often up all night and catch up afternoons.

Looks like the trade is doing well for you:D
I've not taken any sniper trades lately as I don't like the market. Only made 1 real money trade this week for a massive profit of 38 Pounds :)

Hey GR,
It is only alittle after 9pm here right now. Sometimes I leave my browser up with this forum at the office when I leave. Looks like I am here, but not. I stay up pretty late at times, but the next night I have to get caught up. Need my beauty sleep, if I don't get it the ugly starts creeping in. lol
Have had to be selective this week, as last week, on trades. Am up 155 in closed trades with around 130 in open trades right now, so hasn't been a terrible week.
I have had better luck on gbpjpy this week. Hasn't been so unforgiving as cable. Guppy trades pretty well in the asian session, so can get into trades earlier then. has been profitable since I have been trading it. So far I have had 7 closed trades with only -73 pips in losses on 2 trades of the 7. If the 2 current trades continue to go well, and I really think they will, should be a great week.
Kent

I stay up pretty late at times, but the next night I have to get caught up. Need my beauty sleep, if I don't get it the ugly starts creeping in. lol

I know what you mean, the Ugly crept in with me, squatted and refused to leave :)

I've actually stepped back from trading for a while. I've been reading some articles re Elliot Wave and Fibonacci and starting to get a better grip on it - only starting to! But the main thing that I'm taking on board at the moment is Bill Williams.
Because I've been concentrating more on becoming a better Forex trader, I'm not paying so much attention to the market, so not trading.
One thing I find with sniper is that the alerts are very useful in notifying a possible trade with other currencies than Cable, which I can then try to analyse further to practice what I am learning. So even if I am not actively trading sniper, I find it very useful.
Although the Forex and Stockmarkets are similar, the move from one to the other is not so simple, so I still have a lot to learn.

Well, I've been awake most of the night and the Ugly's mates are trying to move in as well. Think that I will go get my head down for an hour. 10AM here and off to bed !

close my short

I close my short here +150 pips , need some $$ :cheesy:

I see there is a good support so I make cash here at ~1.6300.
I let only a rest of 0.01 standardlot open. if not and you close all, the EA will open immediatly a new trade!

cable

this cable come up near the sl but not trigger, my small open trade still ok, and then down again.

thats are the nice mover:)

everyone a nice weekend , cya at next monday :drunk::drunk:

his strategy though pretty amazing of course is not for the faint of heart... with 5k being exposed to 800k that's pretty much a boom or bust style...

There was a moment that he was with 19k and he had 21 standard lots meaning 2.1 million so he was leveraging it up 110x's ... a 0.8% move would wipe his entire account...

He had a 75% drawdown as well when he went from 25k or something to 6K. not saying it doesn't work, but most likely it can't be replicated by the common person

his strategy though pretty amazing of course is not for the faint of heart... with 5k being exposed to 800k that's pretty much a boom or bust style...

There was a moment that he was with 19k and he had 21 standard lots meaning 2.1 million so he was leveraging it up 110x's ... a 0.8% move would wipe his entire account...

He had a 75% drawdown as well when he went from 25k or something to 6K. not saying it doesn't work, but most likely it can't be replicated by the common person

I don't think I will be able to do his strategy. His stop losses were 200 pips and over. If I have 5K spare that I can just throw away I still won't be able to do it because his style like salvadorveiga said win or bust. He could have lost the full 5K in the first hour of his day one trading. But have to admire his gut. Like they say "He has got balls man".