Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

As this system is doing so well, the publishers are about to close the offering soon, the publishers have put it on a HALF price offering at £123.50p same money back guarantees. If you don't like it send it back etc. It beats me why they do these kind of offers. The guys who bought it full price, must feel gutted. That's life and trading, unpredictable.

Good luck every body.

Ummm........was going to order this now as my tax rebate cheque arrived this morning........but can see no £123.50 1/2 (1/4) price offer anywhere. Agora Lifestyles website still has it on @ £247. Anyone got a special email link with this new promotion or a promotion code etc?

M

Folks I've just seen this system via the Daily Reckoning site and I'm wondering whether to buy it as a total newbie in forex. Would you say that it's a worthwhile system from your experiences? Is the email support from Richard any good?

Many Thanks for any feedback

Folks I've just seen this system via the Daily Reckoning site and I'm wondering whether to buy it as a total newbie in forex. Would you say that it's a worthwhile system from your experiences? Is the email support from Richard any good?

Many Thanks for any feedback

I have just started using the system on Monday and we have had 1 win 1 loss but the reward outweighs the risk so its up this week.

Some of the guys have posted the results for the last while so you can see there how its going.

As for the support, he has been fine with me with same day responses to problems/questions.

As this system is doing so well, the publishers are about to close the offering soon, the publishers have put it on a HALF price offering at £123.50p same money back guarantees. If you don't like it send it back etc. It beats me why they do these kind of offers. The guys who bought it full price, must feel gutted. That's life and trading, unpredictable.

Good luck every body.

If you give this a go for 60 days, for just £247 (spread over two seperate payments of just £123.50) –

It's still £247 paid for in two lumps!

:-0

Didn't trigger yesterday, signal was to sell but there was a breakout. If we bought however, would have been a nice +50 pips!

Bot GBPUSD at 1.4862, took profit at 1.4912
Profit for today: +50 Pips
Profit for the month til date: +10 Pips