Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Quick question.....
In IG index.....

Quick questions, after placing order how long does it stay in working orders for before becoming an open order, do i need to click on anything to make it a an open order or will this happen it its own time?

Many thanks again

Last edited:
Quick question.....
In IG index.....

Quick questions, after placing order how long does it stay in working orders for before becoming an open order, do i need to click on anything to make it a an open order or will this happen it its won time?

Many thanks again

It's valid til cancelled, unless you state a time for it to expire. An order to open, opens automatically.

Well without wishing to depress both myself and everyone else on here the other mechanical system I use is showing a strong short - gulp. That doesnt start until 8am so I'll need a lot of luck today.

Quick question.....
In IG index.....

Quick questions, after placing order how long does it stay in working orders for before becoming an open order, do i need to click on anything to make it a an open order or will this happen it its own time?

Many thanks again

It'll trigger automatically if it hits the level you set

It wont appear in open positions until your order has been placed. Therefore it is still a working order, waiting to be triggered. If your using a limited risk account, it'll trigger once it hits your order level +3, it's all done for you though.

Good luck guys!

Well without wishing to depress both myself and everyone else on here the other mechanical system I use is showing a strong short - gulp. That doesnt start until 8am so I'll need a lot of luck today.

That'll be Londonforexopen then! But both systems can work together. The stophunters often go long to take out the recent highs and clear the early shorts before a real move downwards for the day.

Big Dunc

Ive only been using it for a couple of weeks (the same as this system). I have to say that I seem to have joined the 'LFO' family at the wrong time as its not performed very well during that time. They do however post their results up every week and they correspond with my results and others. They show that overall it would appear to be a good system so I'll stick with it for now but having had a string of losses I'm starting to question my sanity.

NT seems to be more consistent I think, but as I said I am very much a novice at Forex. Its been stocks for me until now.

Mini Net Trap MNT banked again today. MNT is still into negative teritory for June.

Buy 14960 Limit 14970 stop 14930

June TD -30 (Wins x 12 +120 loss x 5 -150)

If anyone is now worried then don't trade MNT or switch to MNT33S. Interesting to see some guys still trading it after the last two days losses. I decided to try MINT today and that banked quite quickly too, but jumping straight into the market made me nervous.

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Monday 7/6/10 and thursday 17/6/10 unfortunate losses due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips or running a 33 stop limit (MNT33S) on a sell order MNT would be +47 for June to date.