• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer : style and expectations

Do you think it is possible to profit every quarter with trading?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you show a relevant trackrecord of one of these "advantage players" winning every quarter?
Yes :

unknown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1B2E8A65-4B03-4F80-B651-25C70858B2DC.jpeg

Which is exactly what you claimed for months and months PPP: entries don’t matter.

Personally, I always trained myself to be always invested on the market. Must be able to create your own signals at any moment, on command. It is way way different than waiting for setups. What counts is the management that follows.

Yes that is easy wisdom, I asked for facts.
Schwager is an expert but not a trader.
Biographies are good educational material.
Reading a biography of Mozart won't make you a successful composer.
View attachment 289493

Which is exactly what you claimed for months and months PPP: entries don’t matter.

Personally, I always trained myself to be always invested on the market. Must be able to create your own signals at any moment, on command. It is way way different than waiting for setups. What counts is the management that follows.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    5 MB · Views: 72
Good entries with random exit mean profit. Mark Douglas authority in trading psychology never makes money trading even he lost money trading. Good trading Entries and Right mindset is winning formula. Rants about Psychology and Mind training will not work if you are trading negative expectancy trading system.

I try to keep things simple when it is about trading. No Information overload.
It is because of this kind of approximation that we miss reality and that we only resolve the surface and not the root.

By doing this, the main problem is obscured.

And so it becomes impossible to solve ... it becomes invisible to our mind.

As long as someone doesn't show a trackrecord that wins every quarter it remains an unrealistic expectation, just like 20 pips per day or 10% per month.
What we have is Simons with 30% per year and Dunn with 12% per year.
It is aready diffcult to make a living with trading, almost nobody succeed.
There is no need to set unrealistic expectations.

Books are good but a guy that has read 50 book is not better than a guy that has read 5.
Book writers wants you to believe that the next book will make the difference, it is a good way to make money selling books.

yes, i am aware you are a gambler
In the professional part of Gambling, there is almost the same rate of winners and loosers.

Simply the name change : Advantage Players are the Winners when it comes to play a Game like The Consistent Traders are the Winners when it comes to trade the financial markets.

Around 0.1% take the money to the 99.9% others...

Like it will always be the same poker players at the final table... it will always be the same consistent traders who will be positive at the end of each quarters... that's life.

Books are good but a guy that has read 50 book is not better than a guy that has read 5.
Book writers wants you to believe that the next book will make the difference, it is a good way to make money selling books.
really strange how Jack got involved in FUNDSEEDER , then wrote a book about unknown guys who made it big in trading or something. weird

@Muiris why do you speak about the form while we speak about the fundamentals?

The debate here is not about you and me.

The debate is about the fundamentals of the beliefs of a trader.

If a trader wants to trade his beliefs that's his problem.

Here we speak about another vision of the trading.

So, if your goal is to polluate the debate... well you will not achieve your goal at all... because i will always come back to the fundamentals :

Pure Pip Production (with the help of the Darwinex Algorithm) Vs. All the others kind of trading (with none help of the Darwinex Algorithm)

Of course there are people that turned 2k into millions.
There are also the winners of the lotteries, they are real. :D
The point is where skill ends and luck begins.
Because skill can be learned, luck cannot.
Also lottery winners are interviewed, but studying them wont' help you to win the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.