ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Originally Posted by Digital-Man
The broker is registered with the regulatory agency in the country it is in.

I'll ask again, what is the name of this broker and where are they regulated? Or have you chosen not to check that either?

Ask "ProphetMax Member" in this thread to name them. He's an active member.

Last edited:
Digital-Man nor myself are at liberty to discuss this.

If your intuition is included to decline in participating in the group, I respect that.
What I do not respect is the defamatory comments directed towards ProphetMax.

Digital-Man nor myself are at liberty to discuss this.

If you agreed to those terms and conditions, thats fine

However, perhaps you could name the country that the broker operates from. Surely that wouldnt be against the terms of the NDA stating that a broker was registered in the USA, or UK, or Cyprus, or Australia etc

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

If you are a curious non-member, I suggest your investigation should look at:

1. testimonies from DIS-satisfied members.
2. independent evidence of corporate malfeasance.

I've read every post in this thread. There has been ZERO dissatisfied members come forward within this or any other public forum on the internet. Nor has there been any documented proof of corporate malfeasance by Mr. Senen Pousa.

A company run by this ring has been fined over $100,000 in the US and another company was shut down in Norway due to it being an illegal pyramid scheme.

This thread can be broken down into three categories:

1. Trolls obfuscating meaningful discussion.
2. Curious non-members asking meaningful questions.
3. Claims of corporate malfeasance. All of which to date have been un-substantiated.

I will comment on posts that fall in categories #2 and #3

If you are a curious non-member, I suggest your investigation should look at:

1. testimonies from DIS-satisfied members.
2. independent evidence of corporate malfeasance.

I've read every post in this thread. There has been ZERO dissatisfied members come forward within this or any other public forum on the internet. Nor has there been any documented proof of corporate malfeasance by Mr. Senen Pousa.

How is a dissatisfied customer going to post a review when the agreement they signed prevents them from doing so? Clearly the agreement has been set up with this in mind which is further proof of the dishonest intentions here.

Current google rankings for this thread...

Senen Pousa ranked number 1
Senen Pousa scam ranked number 1
Prophetmax ranked number 5

How is a dissatisfied customer going to post a review when the agreement they signed prevents them from doing so?
If the dissatisfied customer has closed out their account and their funds returned to them, what do they have to fear about detailing their experience publicly?

In addition, the dissatisfied customer is shielded by the anonymity of the internet, his or hers identity is protected.

Active and inactive members of ProphetMax are prohibited from saying anything publicly by the Non-Disclosure agreement anyway.
As I understand it, we can say what we want, we just can't name the financial institutions. Not all members are bound by the NDA, only those who want access to the ManagedFX program.

Mike Dillard had said in the Senen Webinar that ProphetMax members were kicked out by contacting the "Major Bank" who was managing their money.
Yes, and their funds were returned, not forfeited, although I don't have proof of such, but since money laundering laws require that funds held by a broker be transferred to and from accounts held by the same account holder, I don't see how it could be otherwise. It is the membership that is forfeited, as the membership fee is non-refundable.

Senen Pousa offers a Quant trading software program handled by his company with only the member to watch the results, in addition to the human broker trading forex. Yet, IIC is not registered as an investment firm. This point alone will probably have them under Australian Authorities Security review. Just wait.
Is it necessary to be an investment firm to sell a forex robot?

If you check the ProphetMax page on facebook, you will see that Quant users are talking about Quant. There is no NDA for Quant users. One person says their return is about 1.7% since the first week of April. The choice of broker is open for Quant users. They can either run it on their own computer, or subscribe to a VPS.

Last edited:
this pousa guy is such a marketeer! what on earth possesses any sane person to go near any of his marketing gimmicks.

here's some past marketing rubbish from him that's out there hidden in the depths.

echelon-research.com is another of his past marketing efforts. looks currently defunct, was/is trading as Echelon Research Limited, based in hong kong. Senen Pousa is ceo, he is also the website registrant and administrative contact.

http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/echelon-research.com

although website looks defunct and non operational, a look in web caches shows what they were up to in 2008, also see screeners.

The Private and Previously Esoteric Domain of High Yield Investment...

And a small circle of investors became millionaires
by using The 'Secret Market' to turn a lazy $10,000
into $1.2 Million in just 8 short years – WITHOUT
ever investing in shares, property or a business…

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2650-echelon-ad.jpg

9138-lightning-mcqueen-albums-charts-picture2652-echelon-ad2.jpg

please note: pousa's marketing rubbish should not be confused with Echelon Research & Advisory, who are based in uk and fsa registered.

The point being that he starts businesses that regularly end in a few years. He's such a moving target that you'll have to change your forum name to something else very soon. Digital-Man already mentioned he's likely dropping the financial services part. That only leaves his motivational services, meditation techniques and smoothie recipes.

So he has a domain name registered? :sleep:

Now that you got a lead, go find a victim.

unlike you, i'm on a different tack. trying to find someone that's had success, there's none, no nothing anywhere.

plenty of rah rah rah, passive income, click this link etc etc. no real stories, no nothing. i'm beginning to believe hardly anyone is thick enough to suck this in and invest! you only have to search archives to see the different failed dead link marketing campaigns over the years. profitmax is just the latest get rich quick marketing hype from this clown. the outsider code and the money mavericks are but just 2.

tell you what, you the one with it all to prove, post up links to proper success stories, no marketing crap though, the mods will delete that.

and while you're at it how about posting up account statements of your own success, that goes for Digital-Man too.