ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I guess if he gets away with it..... He still decided not to refund and pocket the Initial cost of "his so-called" sevices which came out to a few thousand's a pop.....
Not to mention he wasn't licensed to sell any financial advice. Amazes me how slow the authorities act.

To make a showcase of him.

If we are so lucky....... Maybe he could bunk with Madoff and compare notes.....

On a Side Note---Dionne Warwick owes the IRS over ten million in back taxes.... It would be Interesting what the IRS does to her since she is a women who is 72 years old.... How can the law be applied to Snipes and not her, we'll see...

I'm surprised his victims aren't dropping by Pousa's and Dillard's places or even putting up rallies at their gates for their neighbors and the local media to see what those two are all about.

I think they are embarrassed to admit they been scammed... Hey do you hear that,,, yea, that, way in the background, why it is, yes it is....... The piano theme song from the movie "The Sting".....

Last edited:
I wonder what i'm going to get first, The lawsuit settlement or the tax refund? I hope soon.... Need to buy a batch of Silver...

Per Kyong J. Koh, the US government investigator, swearing under oath in the US District Court, these are the exact total amounts of money lost by victims in this scam:

Total $53,126,422.52

USD $42,996,955.00

EUR 1,823,324.50 (=USD $2,388,555.10 at 1.31 rate)

GBP £3,841,115.50 (=USD $6,222,607.11 at 1.61 rate)

TONY £937,225.50 (= USD $1,518,305.31 at 1.61 rate)

Source: http://www.prophetmaxreceivership.c...der__Order_for_Temporary_Receiver__and_Or.pdf

Pousa has an upcoming court hearing on April 30 - wonder what its outcome will be: File Summary

Good work ...The screws are only going to get tighter now.....Matter of fact I got my refund from the IRS so Pousa, Dillard are now on the hook to answer to the U.S. Government directly....

There was a guy in the UK that tried it on a smaller scale. Needless to say it didn't end well, for him or the victims. Every time you see a 'managed Forex account' being marketed to the public you are watching a scam taking place, without exception.

'Bernie Madoff of Frinton-on-Sea' jailed for £3.3m fraud by tricking life-long friends and colleagues out of their savings | Mail Online
In his statement to the US District Court, the US government investigator refers to the inter-governmental agreement between the US and Australia. So chances are it's going to be much worse for Pousa: he might very well be extradited to the States and have to do his time there. The scope of the crime leaves virtually no chance of him going to a manimal security penitentiary, whereas he is being tried for securities fraud, under the same section as Bernie Madoff was. That leaves him with a prospect of ending up in a tough prison among the Harlem drug lords known for their particular brutality, with regular gang rapes, beatings, and other torments of this sort being commonplace. Once the likes of him ends up amoung them, he stands a very strong chance of becoming some drug lord's personal slut for years.