ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Y
I am curious to find out what he has found out.

He has found out you're a bunch of mugs so he's going to hit you with an advance fee scam, if you just pay in a few more thousand you'll get all your money back etc etc. That's what always happens, in fact people normally lose more to follow up scams than they do to the original scams.

He has found out you're a bunch of mugs so he's going to hit you with an advance fee scam, if you just pay in a few more thousand you'll get all your money back etc etc. That's what always happens, in fact people normally lose more to follow up scams than they do to the original scams.

right

Did this Webinar take place? Anyone log on? jim

What you want feedback?

I trust most people can recognise that we are one character with about 100 different names.

I suppose once you are locked up and in jail this thread will finally come to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
ripping people off peddling worthless dreams of money for no work seems to pay.

recently filed papers show dillards mob have been made to cough up their pmax commissions. it must be hard times for the poor dears, they had to pay in installments :whistling

The Receiver Team also successfully negotiated terms for the return of $750,000 in funds that were received by Defendant Elevation Group, Inc. ("Elevation Group") as commissions for membership fees paid to Prophetmax by certain of Elevation Group's clients.

other than that snippet it's an interesting doc for the victims, the receivers don't expect a quick resolution of the estate. there's an interesting list at the bottom with sequestrated assets.

I skipped the webinar, if there was one in the first place, in reply to the above gent, I see you trecherously (big man you are...) post private corrispondence publicly and don't keep it where it belongs (you're probably seeking for help from your buddies... that's OK), well I'll put this on the same level and this was your first message where you kindly addressed me as an idiot

Kindly get lost and stop trying to talk up your self.

You are an idiot either way.

1. To even think of investing in that idiots venture
2. To even think of generously paying respect to a ****** who has done no due dilligence but on the contrary has conned people.

You are an idiot to think you are smart and can fool people.

I've been polite up until now but take your bull **** and ******** else where as I can clearly see through your crap.

You daft stupid git. Idiot is being kind to you.

And yes, you ARE a psycho if you think I'm Pousa. :cool:
Move ahead, dude... you made zero contributions to this thread unlike Lightning, shewolf and a couple of others, I hope we can keep this thread clean and simple and focus on the facts, filtering out the noise... of course, if you go on with this idiocy nonsense, I'll fire back, this I can guarantee buddy. (n)

So that scumbag Friant had an unpaid loan for his car and house with only a couple thousand dollars in his bank accounts (http://www.prophetmaxreceivership.c...ver_of_the_ProphetMax_Receivership_Estate.pdf) despite claiming to be a successful trader: Dow Indicator Announces the Launch of its Newest Swing Trading System v. 2.0 in Conjunction with Mirus Futures Trade Assist Program

you really think there was any chance their dow indicator actually worked? the money friant had in his accounts proves it didn't and he didn't trade it, else he'd be minted. the dow site is down in any case, looks like they folded it and ran early 2011 possibly?

I skipped the webinar, if there was one in the first place, in reply to the above gent, I see you trecherously (big man you are...) post private corrispondence publicly and don't keep it where it belongs (you're probably seeking for help from your buddies... that's OK), well I'll put this on the same level and this was your first message where you kindly addressed me as an idiot

And yes, you ARE a psycho if you think I'm Pousa. :cool:
Move ahead, dude... you made zero contributions to this thread unlike Lightning, shewolf and a couple of others, I hope we can keep this thread clean and simple and focus on the facts, filtering out the noise... of course, if you go on with this idiocy nonsense, I'll fire back, this I can guarantee buddy. (n)

This is public domain and we are not having a confidential debate so get off your horse.

This thread is clean but you and anyone else who falls for your BS are fools.

Spiv in post #2607
might be better to delete the webinar links pknzip.

he'll have to send a new link out again, don't want joe public to take up the space for genuine members who'll want to listen in for an update.

Where is the bucket FFS...

You, spiv and skut are bunch of clowns.

You removed the webinar link from your post for others not to attend it, and now you seek feedback on the webinar from others?

I'm not interested in the content of the webinar whatsoever, I know in advance what Pouscam would have said, excuses, more dough to be rolled out etc.

Also, I privately invited a couple of senior members who made major contributions to this thread (not Attila for sure) to come and join to listen themselves. Posting it to Joe Public on the forum would have been of no help anyway and flooded go 2 webinars with extra bandwith...

I'm not interested in the content of the webinar whatsoever, I know in advance what Pouscam would have said, excuses, more dough to be rolled out etc.

Also, I privately invited a couple of senior members who made major contributions to this thread (not Attila for sure) to come and join to listen themselves. Posting it to Joe Public on the forum would have been of no help anyway and flooded go 2 webinars with extra bandwith...

What you really want is brain washed and well prepared lemmings who all think the same.

It's your way of filtering sceptics who as mentioned before - are likely to ask awkard questions.

Why was I not invited???

I'm really really upset now :(

What you really want is brain washed and well prepared lemmings who all think the same.

It's your way of filtering sceptics who as mentioned before - are likely to ask awkard questions.

Why was I not invited???

I'm really really upset now :(

I'm sorry but there are people who really did some serious digging into this matter (where is shewolf???), and you're not among them I'm afraid.

Dude, I'll leave the field, I see you're only goal in life (let's say on this thread) is to bully people from your 8000+ posts. If calling people idiots makes ya feel better... Fine, happy you. (y)

I've submitted my case to the receivership, all I really care about is to see some of the money back (Pousa's accounts have been frozen so at least the membership fees should be granted), and to see the bunch of scammers where they belong, that is behind the bars.

you really think there was any chance their dow indicator actually worked? the money friant had in his accounts proves it didn't and he didn't trade it, else he'd be minted. the dow site is down in any case, looks like they folded it and ran early 2011 possibly?

oops! apologies, seems i was mistaken and they're still active i've found. still, that makes it worse that business partner friant isn't minted via the service thus far :LOL:

oops! apologies, seems i was mistaken and they're still active i've found. still, that makes it worse that business partner friant isn't minted via the service thus far :LOL:
A while back his sidekick by the name Deron Desautels was posting here in defense of this scum, I wonder what he would have to say now.

A while back his sidekick by the name Deron Desautels was posting here in defense of this scum, I wonder what he would have to say now.

i have no idea, he visited t2w earlier in the week according to his profile, maybe he'd like to say a few words and update the thread. his site looks defunct with the message "Updating our Server"

There have been lots of these rookies who have come and gone in defence and respect of these online manipulators.

Got sick of em really. Never ending thread this is. Have time over xmas so will challenge a few see what falls out of the tree.

"in defence"... what a hoax, lol. I screamed scammers I don't know how many times, mocked Pousa in every possible way, demanded financial remedies, jailtime... are you kidding me?
The only honorable act he did, is he didn't run away like that Friant scumbag buddy of him, hence a 1% kudos/respect for that and that only, but it takes half a brain to understand that... sorry, this is the last one I promise, it's a pity, really, because this was getting funny post after post. :cool:

The only honorable act he did, is he didn't run away like that Friant scumbag buddy of him
If he disappeared completely right away, the scam would have become too obvious even for the dumbest - while now they think he did some "honorable acts".