Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

f46.gif

You are so full of crap, fl, and you prove it in every other post you make. It's about time you buzzed off, why we keep getting hooked into replying to your drivel is beyond me.

Lets not be hasty jon. I dnknow bout anyone else but Im having a whale of a time. :D

Lets not be hasty jon. I dnknow bout anyone else but Im having a whale of a time. :D

Actually just showing how professionals trade and how to make money.This trade is still open , net entry 12560+20 = 12580 ....130 ticks so far.........running the profits ain't you?.

This was oversold fractal trade.You won't learn this in books or amateurs suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

Stop at 12560 ,the last support

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 104
Another trade was opened yesterday , 20 tick strategy

Long 12660 plus long 12670 put for 43.4

Price now 12703 = +43 less loss on put 28 = 15 profit

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Clipboard02.jpg
    Clipboard02.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 93
Actually just showing how professionals trade and how to make money.This trade is still open , net entry 12560+20 = 12580 ....130 ticks so far.........running the profits ain't you?.

This was oversold fractal trade.You won't learn this in books or amateurs suffering from the Dunning Kruger effect.

Dear foroom lluzers,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and 'top secret'. You have been recommended by an associate who assured me in confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence. We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel who are interested in importation of a foolproof trading system into our country with funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: During the last Military Regime here in Nigeria, the Government officials set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over- invoiced in various ministries. The present government set up a Contract Review Panel and we have identified a lot of inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank Of Nigeria ready for payment. However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of this panel, we cannot acquire this money in our names. I have therefore, been delegated by my other colleagues in the panel to look for an overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the sum of US$21,500,000.00 [Twenty-One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars]

Hence we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:

1. 20% for the account owner you

2. 70% for us [ Myself and other members of my panel ]

3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses direct or incidental to the execution of this transaction.

It is from the 70% that we wish to commence the importation business. Please, note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transfer latest Ten (10) banking days from the date of the receipt of the following information, your name, Address, Telephone and Fax number.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job description respectively. This way we will use your name to apply for payment and re-award the contract in your name. We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your confidentiality in this transaction.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this post.

I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard from you.

Remember this is a Deal so treat with utmost confidentiality.

Yours faithfully,

DR. YABRIL (Postman) OMOTAYO

Dear foroom lluzers,

Remember this is a Deal so treat with utmost confidentiality.

Yours faithfully,

DR. YABRIL (Postman) OMOTAYO

Do I have to invest the money myself?

What about setting up a James 16 type $1m a year income generating trading school?

got +20 closed

Hello foroom lluzers I need a highly skilled trader to trade Binary Options for me.

The great thing with Binary Options is that you can win every hour 75-85% on your money. I need someone that has a strong track record of winning on this type of trading. You can trade the forex, options, gold, etc......

I do not need someone who does not know what Binary Options are, I need a seasoned pro at this.

Last week I was able to turn 50p into £3.00 in 8 hours. I am looking for a trader to do that for me daily, and I will split the profit. All you do is compound the money and at the end of the day you have £2.50, and you walk away with £1.25 profit. That is £6.25 per week for you if you know what you are doing. After I see that you are capable of trading these and making this kind of profit, I will move you up to £1.00 accounts, and it keeps going up. Plus I have other clients you can trade for also. They are wanting me to go out and find the best Binary Options Trader. I do not care if you use a system, or you are just plain good, all I want you to do is win. Example below

On Trade #1 we invest your 50p we make 25p for you.

Trade #2. We invest 75p you make 37.5p

You see how it compounds to £750,000 over 1 year.

That is basically how I want this to work. Here is a site that i have used in the past T2W

You do not have to use that site, in fact if you have a site that you are doing great on now, then I will get set up with that one and we can use that site you are familiar with. I prefer sites that accept paypal, so I like T2W

I am willing to split the profit 50/50, and I will pay you by roubles, or wire each week. Or every 2-3 days, it depends on you.

I run an options service currently, and do not have time to trade the morning session, or the afternoon session.

What I do not want is an inexperienced person doing this, you would have had to master this a long time ago, and be able to pull large chunks of money (50p to £1.50) daily from the Binary Markets.

I know you is a Superstar trader, and has a solid track record with very little losses (well we can gloss over those) then let's get going asap!

I am looking to start asap!

Thanks

closed at 60 = 80 profit

Here are breakout zones for trend trading , they are above 12800

The best way to catch this trend , if any , is be long at support and run your profits.Not a good place to buy in b/o zone.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 107
Now good place to buy long at 12650 with 20 stop

major support

Oh no another losing trade. That £750k is getting further into the distance. Oh wait a minute, you dont include losing trades in your calculations do you! :whistling

Attachments

• just_another_loser.jpg
    just_another_loser.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 100
Now good place to buy long at 12650 with 20 stop

major support

Subject: Get your tax refund now
Importance: High

After the last annual calculations of your trading account activity we have determined that
you have lost so much money you are eligible to receive a tax refund of $479.30 .
Please submit the tax refund request and allow us 2-6 days in order to
process it.

A refund can be delayed for a variety of reasons.
For example submitting invalid records or applying after the deadline.

Note: Deliberate wrong inputs will be prosecuted by law.

Regards,

Tieland revenue service.