Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader_Dante
I changed my name to post this .. Im not interested in a flame war but ...

I have been following your thread for a while and your MMT thread. I took the bund pin this morning because you said that you had been "waiting weeks for this" and "that thing is going to do its cheeks". Followed up by "This should be the easiest money you've ever made."
I realise that set-ups are only setups but when you make calls like that but I take the advice of more experienced traders on this thread. I even moved my stop out past 55 to avoid being taken out as you recommended.
I know trades don't always work and I'm not blaming anyone but myself, but it is really annoying for you then to say you did not even take the trade, even though both pins triggered.
Can you explain to me why you decided not to take the trade yet, and why you did not post the reason here?

Frustrated ...

for anyone who actually has a brain they should have soon worked out that more often than not dante talks total **** and deliberately misleads people (y)

Its true, didnt you know he runs one of the biggest spreadbetting desks in the city, he's fading, squeezing, stop hunting... you should have seen his bonus at xmas!

the Yen is looking extreamly good against the dollar,

in my opinion this pair is going way, way south. I can hear them now on the news commentating on taking out the lows of 1995. (some time into the future)

there is masses of potential for it on the downside. I am in, on a journey south.

I've been waiting for some action on this pair. If it breaks downward it could keep running to about 9400 (next level on daily) for a very nice RR.

As I'm still new to IBs, I was wondering how you trade a setup where there are multiple IBs in a row? Do you place your order based on the first one?

Cheers,

Chris

it could go a lot further than that........

80.00 ???????????? pick up your skirt and grab your balls, sit tight and try and make some serious money

Attachments

• yen d.gif
    yen d.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 176
  • yen m.gif
    yen m.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 192
gbpusd

Cable finds resistance the previous 1hr swing lo zone 5240-61=potential sbr. the asian/overnight session was contained between it and the 23.6% of yesterday's move up, now broken to the downside with price around the Dly Pivot and a previous 1hr minor swing hi zone = potential rbs, as I write this.

This is what I am see-ing on the 1hr;

G/L

10gwv45.gif

Im short Gbp/Usd from top of right shoulder on the 1 hr.

Lets see how this pans out.

Im short Gbp/Usd from top of right shoulder on the 1 hr.

Lets see how this pans out.

G/L with it [it looks like a ghost pattern too, lol] ...the area has been both resistance and support in the recent past.

2wrgkzb.gif

Ghost pattern! lol.

It looks like a " Batman pattern ".

Lets hope I dont get a Robin.

Potential target for this trade Rbs pivot on the 16 Apr and Daily support.

Attachments

• img_12423788256237.gif
    img_12423788256237.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 136
  • img_12423789365858.gif
    img_12423789365858.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Potential initial target for this trade Rbs pivot on the 16 Apr and Daily support.

Good luck with the target, I see the reasoning, and it has already broken through the first hurdle, the previous minor 1hr swing highs circled below that provided some brief suppport [visible on the lower t/f's ]before the next leg down to 5145, this level falling beforethe next most obvious near term most recent previous imbalance of demand/supply.

Price is currently finding resistance at the previous minor swing lows=potential sbr.

This is what I am see-ing on 1hr now;

106f49w.gif

Im out at 1.5136 mid neckline zone shown on chart.

Happy with 90 pips, work beckons shortly.

Last edited:
Look out! - FTSE 1hr Pin to get back short with the daily pin from last week - just for those on the 1hr - I'm short on the daily, but should offer another entry short.

PS - Not quite my last post I know; but thought it may be too good to miss.
Back to lurking on the dailies!!

This area of resistance currently being tested again in cable, may prove to be a good potential RBS zone on any retest pullback from the topside, should price break above it.

xohd0y.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.