Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me someone is in GBPCAD.

edit: out for 100 (in 30minutes) holding other half on different SB company, hopefully I can pull off 17900.

Last edited:
Guys, Anybody watching the bullish outside bar on GBP/YEN hourly. Waiting to add on retracement, as I am following the strong trend on 1HR chart.

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Some sort of wedgey traingle thingy, whatever you call it, on EUR/GBP? ;)

Attachments

• wedgey triangle.gif
    wedgey triangle.gif
    47 KB · Views: 141
Please tell me someone is in GBPCAD.

edit: out for 100 (in 30minutes) holding other half on different SB company, hopefully I can pull off 17900.

That was a no brainer.. Thanks for the heads up and easy money! (y)

1.84?? That would be a beauty!

I was short 184 weeks ago, too bad i didnt hold!

note filename

18400 price, not 184 weeks as greg pointed out...

Attachments

• quickly im shorting cable....jpg
    quickly im shorting cable....jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Phil, I didn't like the look of that one, thought it would go ploughing through the support there but obviously not. Good trade.

Well, if things stay the way they are out on the index daily charts then the old adage 'sell in May come back on St Ledger's day' will come to fruition on Fri!!! In fact, there could be multiple Shooting-Star daily action on many pairs tomorrow - possibility to make enough pips to have the whole of May off!!! I know we have a few hours for the daily bars to close but many of the $ and Yen pairs are at key levels for some good PASR trades!!

4hr Oil - IB on SR level 50.44 with Fib confluence. If the indicies tank will oil follow suite?? Suspect continuation of the down move trigged by the S/Star back on 24 Apr.
I tend not to touch oil so hopefully Nicola will update us :)

4hr Oil - IB on SR level 50.44 with Fib confluence. If the indicies tank will oil follow suite?? Suspect continuation of the down move trigged by the S/Star back on 24 Apr.
I tend not to touch oil so hopefully Nicola will update us :)

The range is slowly tightening in crude at the moment ... I don't just watch the indices but the USD. Stronger dollar = weaker crude price and vice versa.

The range is slowly tightening in crude at the moment ... I don't just watch the indices but the USD. Stronger dollar = weaker crude price and vice versa.

Currently looks like we may see $ strength tomorrow - so the oil IB could be one to watch!!

Cheers Nic!

Fair play candles.

I'm still long from the pin I mentioned on Tuesday. Was probably one of the best setups I have seen but I don't usually trade FX.

Way to go Goose, my man.
I got stopped at about the high tick as per always, lol. (as far as this type of trading goes) But managed to get back 92 pips on the spx with my usualy 5min scalping. Bloody fx!! :LOL: For what its worth i still think we're headed down a bit on GBP/JPY, but then i've proved that my swing trading view is entirely worthless!!
Good trading

Attachments

• spx.JPG
    spx.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 131
A big big seller in the FTSE here. Don't know what is going on but fancy it to pop up after the close. June is 4194

I've been short FTSE since the pin that formed at the high of the day.

Ready for the March Lows now.

Is Metals Trader going to post his legendary scalping P&L - it's only been a two day wait - or has he bottled it after coming on and trying to goad me? lol...

I've been short FTSE since the pin that formed at the high of the day.

Ready for the March Lows now.

Is Metals Trader going to post his legendary scalping P&L - it's only been a two day wait - or has he bottled it after coming on and trying to goad me? lol...

Glad I'm not the only one. Not sure if this isn't just going to bounce off 4140..

Status
Not open for further replies.