Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice shorts on EUR/USD and GBP/USD there ! Porcel I am following your system when I can, I tried to adapt it and use 15 min and even lower candles but then I get chopped to pieces !

nice shorts on EUR/USD and GBP/USD there ! Porcel I am following your system when I can, I tried to adapt it and use 15 min and even lower candles but then I get chopped to pieces !

i find even the 30min a bit quick cant imagine what its like on a 15min advfn

best to slow down a little and the average stop on a currency pair is max 30 points so i think if you cant give that to the market your trading with scared money :)

give the 30min a try plenty going on at that time frame bud

sorry been busy with another strategy making money :) which i wont be sharing here, did anyone get long the dax or ftse?

not that i would recommend trading non farm but have a look at the charts

ftse.gif

dax.gif

Training chart: ignoring that it was non farm

cac

trend line break

pull back to pivot

pin bar

continuation of the trend down

beautiful

cac.gif

ok i am done for the week, not really had much time to trade this week but will trading from tue till thursday next week if anyone is interested

totals : 3 trades

+9 full points

enjoy the weekend

Eur/Jpy sell order:

hi holinwolf and thanks for the charts and trades today, i have to disagree with neil i am afraid as i see a decent setup on the eurjpy short and it looked like it worked very well

here is my chart

eurjpy.gif

whe have the eurjpy breaking what i would have said o be a trendline, not a massive bar but a bit of volume behind it, then we get the pullback with a pin bar of daily s1

and down we go

sorry just waking up and still half asleep and i can see by my last posting and all the spelling mistakes so wont be trading till tomorrow morning, enjoy the evening and catch you all tomorrow

bright and early (not) :) thats only for office people

morning all, the early bird gelly, lovely setup was looking at that myself with envy

finding the pivots figures a bit all over the place on crude and brent so will leave them out today till they line up again