Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and not forgetting GOLD, lovely move

gold.gif

I cant see any failed trades around at the moment if you think i am been biased for the system :) please point them out

mark120169, can you workout the % win on those trades if you had taken them, gold, ftse, cable and one of the oils just to show as an example thanks

mine are fine all matching livecharts not sure why yours is off, is it running 2 hours ahead of BST?
Mine are 1hr ahead, also SLM. I'll see how they are tomorrow.
I aso went out at the wrong time, but managed to get the good Brent trade. Also lucky just not to get in the early losing eurjpy. Serendipity for a change;)

Banking +31 full points on the s and p, need something today after missing all the signals at lunch

+31 full points

Patrick,

Have you ever done any analysis on those trades that you cut short...versus what would happen if you had let them run to target or for stop out. Just wondering on the robustness of target ?

Thanks

closing cac before the european finish and my spread moves out on the futures here for -6 full points and closing cable for +4

yes pete i have looked at it and alot of it evens itself out, sometimes you have to go with your gut sometimes its right and other times wrong but thats trading

finished for the day

trades 4

+9 full points

back for a couple of hours tomorrow morning then off to LA so will be out of hours trading again, might catch more of the late US markets

mark120169, can you workout the % win on those trades if you had taken them, gold, ftse, cable and one of the oils just to show as an example thanks

I missed those 5 too as I was busy with some stuff, I will work it out but just looking wouldn't suprise me all 5 combined even scaled 50% @ 1:1 level I estimate you could be looking at over a 10% gain, maybe. Some v good RR trades.

M

i am only trading currencies today, but i see brent made a decent short but its struggling like this euro trade i am in