Pgi

Yeah because the markets are going stupid over the Greek problems! Did anyone else get stuck with the next hour of the euro100 on Tuesday night? I did as I thought it was going to lose so I bought the next hour then it won in the last minute and I couldn't sell it off. So I lost $400.00 that was a bad night also Tuesdays Australian I pulled out after the 4th hour and it won in the fifth! So not a great week for me!!

HI Nix

I did the 5 hours on the Australian. The night ones I usually do 1/2 hours so often get out earlier than doing it by the hour. Still not a week I want to repeat.

Last night the Dutch took me 1 1/2 hours and The second one last night (French) won in the first 1/2 hour it seems a while since this has happened.

Hopefully next week it will all settle down after the Greek votes!! I need a nice easy week bit rattled this week!! Congrats on the Australian I ran out of money!

I have won the German but overall the the night I'm only up a small amount as I didn't double up on the last one as the figures were too high to handle and I wouldn't have had enough money to go another one so I just did enough to make what I would have if my first bets would have won.

Do you have PGI trading information about what they suggested. I haven't time to read now off to soccer, but I think you can start trading when it reopens but I've never done that you are probable better off taking the loss and next week on a new alert trying to get it back.

You could email or ring Wagner & Wright and ask them if you should still trade down on Monday.

I didn't do this one as I don't do late ones.

Yeah that what it says to do continue when the market reopens I will ring Barry on Monday and double check! Shouldn't have played it!

Ok will do. I am quite sick of the volatile markets at the moment! And they always go a bit stupid when the US market opens!

Yeah because the markets are going stupid over the Greek problems! Did anyone else get stuck with the next hour of the euro100 on Tuesday night? I did as I thought it was going to lose so I bought the next hour then it won in the last minute and I couldn't sell it off. So I lost $400.00 that was a bad night also Tuesdays Australian I pulled out after the 4th hour and it won in the fifth! So not a great week for me!!

How far do you go on trading ? I usually stop on the 3rd hour and cut my losses but I have read people going as far as 6 hours. That is some serious trading if you were trading at $100 a trade. It seems not worth going that far for a few dollars in profit.

Hi dobsen, Swiss alert came in at 21.58 or 9.58pm on Friday night. I wish it didn't now though! You're lucky you didn't get it!!

Hi dobsen, Swiss alert came in at 21.58 or 9.58pm on Friday night. I wish it didn't now though! You're lucky you didn't get it!!

That is real interesting as I only received French and German on Friday and should have received Swiss as part of my package. Was this an alert from Wagner and Wright ?

To [email protected]

SMI: Swiss Index Fall [DOWN]

1-7-2011 21:58 Qld. Time

GMT 11:58

Tonight we received

Swiss Index

Unexpected US data late Fri forced markets up. US markets Fri & asian markets today all up. Therefore I feel it is safer to not continue to trade.

So are you guys telling me I was the only unlucky one to get the Swiss alert Friday night? Did anyone else get it at all?