Pgi

Why haven't you been trading?....Ive had enough of losing money and pretty much given up on the idea, still quite bitter about the BS I was spun to get me signed up! Can't believe they are still trying to sell this for $11500+ when all of us here have lost so much money.
I remember your previous post on the monthly updates from the analysts, still have never had one sent to us, the "valued client"

Good point. Peter Jensen said he would look into that and then stopped posting here! He still could have sent us all an email to all us 'valued clients' to tell us if we were ever going to get our monthly updates.

But then they could still have put the results up on their website in the members only area if they were serious about providing us with information.

Good point. Peter Jensen said he would look into that and then stopped posting here! He still could have sent us all an email to all us 'valued clients' to tell us if we were ever going to get our monthly updates.

But then they could still have put the results up on their website in the members only area if they were serious about providing us with information.

But then they could still have put the results up on their website in the members only area..........exactly, pretty hard to sell something when you are publicly advertising it doesn't work.

Interesting how many negitive remarks about them you can find on other forums nowdays, wish they had been there before I joined.

Why haven't you been trading?....Ive had enough of losing money and pretty much given up on the idea, still quite bitter about the BS I was spun to get me signed up! Can't believe they are still trying to sell this for $11500+ when all of us here have lost so much money.
I remember your previous post on the monthly updates from the analysts, still have never had one sent to us, the "valued client"

Just tried to show PGI's results from beginning of August. If they don't get here, you just have to ask and PGI will send them to you.

Attachments

• Alert Log AW(1).pdf
    35.6 KB · Views: 465
Thanks, Wellsey, thats great!

Looks like they are still not doing too well, especially last month. Little bit better this month, so far.....

Here is a reference to their 2007 results. You can see how many trades, the profit, and the amount of doubling. (Max was 6).

http://www.pgi.net.au/PGI2007results.pdf

I really am pretty sceptical of a lot of stuff on the internet so that's why I am going to check out the product at their offices.

In the meantime I would be interested in hearing from anyone who actually is a subscriber...

BB
Hi,
I joined PGI in Aug 2010. I place my first bet on 11/08/2010 and my last on 12/10/2010. My very first bet was a loss. During those dates I recieved 78 alerts and 8 of the 78 were a loss. At that rate you will lose money, no question. They base their 96% win rate over a 12-13 year period.

Hi,
I joined PGI in Aug 2010. I place my first bet on 11/08/2010 and my last on 12/10/2010. My very first bet was a loss. During those dates I recieved 78 alerts and 8 of the 78 were a loss. At that rate you will lose money, no question. They base their 96% win rate over a 12-13 year period.
Welcome gecepe65,

Hope your not following 2007 trading suggestion, RE up to 6 double ups.

cheers.

Hi,

Hi again, a second thought,

From memory, strike rate was good untill May/June 2008. If you go back through this thread you'll find out more.

No, but maybe I should have because they all came home within the 6th.

they all came home within the 6th.......

Until the first alert from last night (euro) which has not won after the sixth hour, sorry my friend, you would have lost all your money!!:cry:

Just tried to show PGI's results from beginning of August. If they don't get here, you just have to ask and PGI will send them to you.

Hi Wellsey, Thanks for the info.

Assuming they are all accurate, with no problems from BOM, not having to double up then cancel etc, After a quick flicking of buttons on the numbulator I have found (and please correct me if I am wrong) using w2w 400,900,2000 @ 90% return from BOM:

53 1st hr wins 10037.14
33 2nd hr wins 7110.18
16 3rd hr wins 4194.40
Total 21341.72
minus 15 over 3 hr's -26067.75

Total loss of $ 4726.03

So thats over 100 hrs we have wasted just to give BOM near 5k. :(

Last edited:
Hi,

no, sorry there's a question: how on earth would you lose money if you had only 8 losses and 70 wins, according to your stat? i just can't figure it out. explain please!:-0:confused:

no, sorry there's a question: how on earth would you lose money if you had only 8 losses and 70 wins, according to your stat? i just can't figure it out. explain please!:-0:confused:
When you take into account the cost of the sold "double ups" it's a loss......

It seems no matter which way you trade, you lose :eek:

Hi gecepe65, The sooner you realize you have been shafted and walk away the better off you be, sorry but that's the truth.

One question though, you said your first trade was on 11/8 and was a loss. From Wellsey's list of alerts, there was not a loss on that day but there was on the previous day. Can you please confirm the date you started..

Hi sydneysider
I will try to explain this the best I can. If you open a virtual account ( free to join) and practice this it might make it easier. I will use "want to win" 400, 900 & 2000 for the example. and if you relate this to my above results you will hopefully understand the bottom figure.

Your 1st hr bet is I "want to win" $400. The cost of this bet will be approx $210.62, your profit will be $189.38. If the bet looses you "double up" and "add some" for the 2nd hr. You will have lost the cost $210.62 if this bet looses.

Your 2nd hr bet will be "w2w" $900. The cost of this bet is $473.92.
Now, if the trade wins in this hour, you will win $900 minus the cost ($473.92) minus the cost/loss of your 1st hr bet ($210.62). Your profit will be $215.46....great. If it does not win you trade for the 3rd and final hr.

Your 3rd hr bet is, I "w2w" $2000. Your cost will be $1053.31. If this bet wins, you will win $2000 minus the cost (1053.31) minus the cost/loss of the 1st and 2nd hr bets (total of $1737.85) your profit will be $262.15....great if it wins in this hour.

However.....If the bet looses, you loose $1737.85.

It gets really confusing here....from the above 78 bets, the profit/loss depends on what bets won in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hours because the profit is greater in the 3rd than in the 1st hr wins.

Example 70 1st hr wins = $13256.60 minus $13902.80 (8x 3 hr losses) = -$646.20 (loss)
70 3rd hr wins = $18350.5 minus $13902.80 = $4447.7 (profit)

As an example we will say all 70 won in the 2nd hr.
so....profit on a 2nd hr bet/win is $215.46, 70 x 215.46= $15082.2....sound good???
Now we have to take off the 8 loses (for the bets that went over 3 hrs)
8 x $1737.85 = 13902.8

profit $15082.2
Loss $13902.2

Total + $1180.00 (y)

BUT....it isn't as easy as is seems, all bets will NOT win in the 2nd hr (as per the example) you will see in my results above more won in the 1st hr than in the 2nd & 3rd put together which will have a major impoact on the profit, you WILL have to double up if it is to "close to call" and then cancel if it wins which costs you some profit, it may win and you have not cancelled your double up and it looses in the following hr which costs you more, you WILL have internet and/or BOM problems which don't allow you to double up/cancel...the list goes on. All is not as easy as it is made out to be.

In the example above we would have traded 70 2nd hr wins (140 hrs) plus the trades that went over 3 hrs, total 164 hrs for $1180.00, that is $7.19 per hr....wahoo!!!!

I hope this has given you a better understanding of it all, if you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks Al
A mate who is also involved in this pointed out to me the result on 13/10 (French) which is listed as a loss in your results actually won in the first hour. Can you/anyone confirm this as I make it a win too.
P.S Good luck with the trellis bis :)

Presently, I am not recieving alerts due to loosing nz$9000 in july, so they obviously didn't think me important enough to e-mail me about their changes. I'll watch what happens for a while before getting involved.

What happened to the Original Poster? Looks like he and many others went bust from the PGI ( Prosperity Group International Pty Ltd) scammers.

Hi gecepe65, The sooner you realize you have been shafted and walk away the better off you be, sorry but that's the truth.

One question though, you said your first trade was on 11/8 and was a loss. From Wellsey's list of alerts, there was not a loss on that day but there was on the previous day. Can you please confirm the date you started..
Yes sorry, the date should have read 25/8. UK Index to RISE @ 11:10 ;)

Thanks Al
A mate who is also involved in this pointed out to me the result on 13/10 (French) which is listed as a loss in your results actually won in the first hour. Can you/anyone confirm this as I make it a win too.
P.S Good luck with the trellis bis :)

Well done big, Sydneysider? are your glad you did't join.

tell you the truth, i don't know. cos i didn't experience it, but even if i hadn't lost,others did and this doesn't makes me happy.