people do not answer messages

B

bluewhale

I have tried contacting various members, and most of them do not answer. Does that mean that they don't get the messages? Don't answer messages from people they do not know? Or, that the people here couldn't care too much about others?
If you have had similar experiences, please advise.
Personally, I am a bit fed up with this website, and am thinking about terminating my membership.

Might be that they are no longer active or haven't got the notification of the email.

I have tried contacting various members, and most of them do not answer. Does that mean that they don't get the messages? Don't answer messages from people they do not know? Or, that the people here couldn't care too much about others?
If you have had similar experiences, please advise.
Personally, I am a bit fed up with this website, and am thinking about terminating my membership.

The idea behind the forum is to help others. By you messaging others means you are looking for a one to one and of course would be unfair to others that wouldn't have the ability to read what has been said. This too is dangerous for your advice taken as it would only be from one source.

Instead, try posting your questions/queries on a thread for all to see and benefit from the answers given.

Patience and perserverance is a big part of trading, therefor I feel regarding your post you have a long way to go.

The idea behind the forum is to help others. By you messaging others means you are looking for a one to one and of course would be unfair to others that wouldn't have the ability to read what has been said. This too is dangerous for your advice taken as it would only be from one source.

Instead, try posting your questions/queries on a thread for all to see and benefit from the answers given.

Patience and perserverance is a big part of trading, therefor I feel regarding your post you have a long way to go.

Thank you. A very thoughtful and insightful reply.