No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

Just added £10pp @1.0099 to make the trade average £30pp @ 1.0103.

oops - it looks like I made a typo on the trade I actually added £19pp so I am now £39pp @1.103.

I can be a bit OCD about stuff so am tempted to add the £1 just to round the number out.:D

Anyway - With the trade holding up I need to have a think about the next move. The TP looks to be around 1.0125 as it was earlier. But I am tempted to be a pig at that price instead and add to the trade.

decisions decisions.

Not quite sure what that clip has to do with me - but it is amusing.

Anyway I bottled it and closed out @1.0127. Account Balance £9106.

episteme is my new hero. When are you going to start the mentoring?

Cheers. The answer is never.

Can I just say that I have made goodness knows how many live calls - all but one of which have been winners, predicted the USD/CAD six hours in advance pretty much to the pip and still ... still .. nobody has given me any ****ing rep points on this thread.

What more do you want from me?

I've also changed the rules of the game. Taking £4k out of the account. Will keep the £3k and may start another account balance with it ion a few weeks - and I'm going to blow a grand on any ****ing thing I fancy.

Account Balance £5k

You're an awful degen, you're meant to keep all the money in there and blow it up spectacularly on one trade at £200/pt. :p

There is still plenty of time for that to happen so don't worry. I've just come over all sensible for 5 minutes.

Please put me out of my misery and explain the vid though.

I hope I am Vinny Jones rather than Ross Kemp?

Don't ask why - it's a quick scalp cos the chart is in the background.

Sell USD/CAD 1.0127 £25pp.

Give me Ross Kemp anyday ;)

If you are catching knives today you could sell some CHF

EURCHF looks especially nasty - what happened there. I wouldn't try to catch it - but it looks like it could develop into something interesting.

Also that chart is a good lesson on why not to trade like I am on this thread and have your stops in!

I really am gambling this time. added another £10pp @1.0132.

If we are going to post random video then I raise you:

Some clumsy oaf in the SnB warned the public to expect higher interest rates in the future and they would not protect the currency any more.
I bought USDCHF, EURCHF too hard to call.

Cheers. The answer is never.

Can I just say that I have made goodness knows how many live calls - all but one of which have been winners, predicted the USD/CAD six hours in advance pretty much to the pip and still ... still .. nobody has given me any ****ing rep points on this thread.

What more do you want from me?

pffttt!! The lengths folk'll go to for rep points and a bit of attention...:D I'll rep you when/if ShadowNinja does...shame we havn't got a lulz emoticon :devilish: