My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will do for the day. I don't normally scalp, but have enjoyed it this afternoon!. Thats a total of +142 pips for the day

If you read my previous posts, you will see that I will only risk 3% of my capital on any one trade or combination of trades. From a risk reward ratio, that is a reasonable postion to take if I simply let my losers take my stop. However as you have seen, I don't do that. As often as possible I set v close stops when the trade allows, then b/e, then positive (manual trail) until I've banked my profit. That puts the risk reward through the roof in my favour. Apart from taking the right trades obviously, the Stop Loss is my main tool in minimising losses and taking profits and maintaining and increasing Capital. Thats part of the Money Management system I teach and its based on a series of Market "tests" based on S&R. Its all very well take the odd good trade, but unless you bank the money from it, then its a waste of time..

So quick running total. Todays +142 pips brings the running total since I started posting live trades on my Twitter blog here on 17th June (and duplicated here also since 14th Sept) to: +2467 pips. That includes +324 pips this week.

One last stat that Lord Flash asked for is the number of pips posted specifically on T2W since I started this thread on 14th Sept - and that is a total of +695 pips.

That will do for today other that I need to go and wind someone up on another thread. Its a dirty job but someone has to do it..

The Mother of all scalps!

Got my eye on the 61.8 and 50% fib on cable, fiber and aud/usd..

Posted (above) at 2.14 GMT today

If you had actually taken a buy within about 1 or 2 pips of the 61.8 Fib ( 4 hr TF) on all these three currencies at once, by my calculation, you could have made about +150 pips in about 20 mins!

It really wouldn't surprise me if there were a few savvy Traders on here who actually did that....

Sorry, I had it in my head that it was no more than 3% - i didint realise it was 3%.
I wont ask again :)

If you read my previous posts, you will see that I will only risk 3% of my capital on any one trade or combination of trades. From a risk reward ratio, that is a reasonable postion to take if I simply let my losers take my stop. However as you have seen, I don't do that. As often as possible I set v close stops when the trade allows, then b/e, then positive (manual trail) until I've banked my profit. That puts the risk reward through the roof in my favour. Apart from taking the right trades obviously, the Stop Loss is my main tool in minimising losses and taking profits and maintaining and increasing Capital. Thats part of the Money Management system I teach and its based on a series of Market "tests" based on S&R. Its all very well take the odd good trade, but unless you bank the money from it, then its a waste of time..

Good performance, most of your entries are posted at time of trading. There are a couple of negatives,but Ill hapilly accept t2win has been very slow,and 30 secs is a long time. I understand that you scalp as well,so posting those trades in realtime is a lot harder. Even if I counted everything against you and took the time of posting,you are ahead for this and last week. Have a good weekend

Good performance, most of your entries are posted at time of trading. There are a couple of negatives,but Ill hapilly accept t2win has been very slow,and 30 secs is a long time. I understand that you scalp as well,so posting those trades in realtime is a lot harder. Even if I counted everything against you and took the time of posting,you are ahead for this and last week. Have a good weekend

Yeh sometimes scalp for fun on a Friday as well as winding up Black Swan. We all need a little me time...

Yeh sometimes scalp for fun on a Friday as well as winding up Black Swan. We all need a little me time...

LOL, you think YOU are winding ME up? Wow, good luck with your issues...:D

Oh btw, that link at the bottom of your posts is broken, surprising that given you gave birth to the Interweb..

Try this one, or direct all your *students* to it, cuts out the middle man eh?

http://www.whichwaytoday.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, you think YOU are winding ME up? Wow, good luck with your issues...:D

Oh btw, that link at the bottom of your posts is broken, surprising that given you gave birth to the Interweb..

http://www.whichwaytoday.com/

You have to pay for that site and hundreds more like it. I'm pretty sure these people and a few others like them, follow me on Twitter.

By the way, that "colleague" who I'm also supposed to be copying my trades from ("over his shoulder") is 22 years old and is the son of a friend. He's been trading for 4 years since he left school. I'll let you work that one out for yourself. It would seem that as more and more is revealed, you look further and further adrift from the reality of the situation...

You're only local to me, why don't you come over and I'll show you round the place and my Trade Room.

Yeh, just checked and "TraderDavy" aka http://www.whichwaytoday.com/ started following me about a week or so ago. Hope that wasn't your best shot, give it another go.....

You're only local to me, why don't you come over and I'll show you round the place

Fook, I didn't realise you're a pikey and the circus was in town...are you the sad clown?

sad_clown.jpg

Fook, I didn't realise you're a pikey and the circus was in town...are you the sad clown?

I certainly lured you into that one..

That post just about sums you up. I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would agree with me when I say that the totality of your contributions on this site amount to about as much use as a fart in a lift. But at least that might be funny. All you have ever managed to achieve is to reveal much about your own propensity for your continued need to spew useless venom on all around you... You're on the wrong site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.