Message For Ftse Traders......

I tried a short but scrubbed it. Now I see a rising market at this time. Unless the 24 average falls there are no more experiments from me today :)

I did not appreciate that the market would rise, this morning. The daily looks like a down trend, to me, and that means selling into strength.

Doesn't, always. work though, does it? :confused:

I tried a short but scrubbed it. Now I see a rising market at this time. Unless the 24 average falls there are no more experiments from me today :)

I did not appreciate that the market would rise, this morning. The daily looks like a down trend, to me, and that means selling into strength.

Doesn't, always. work though, does it? :confused:

we have days like that dust your self down and dont be too hard on your self, days like this are sent to try us to see if we are worthy of something dont know what though.

taken a long for my sins at 1:00 aiming for my usual target. fingers crossed

we have days like that dust your self down and dont be too hard on your self, days like this are sent to try us to see if we are worthy of something dont know what though.

taken a long for my sins at 1:00 aiming for my usual target. fingers crossed

closed it for +13,

so we see a retracement back to 3880, won't be surprised if it goes back up but now it depends on where the US market opens. futures closed higher.

numpty took a trade this morning for a loss of -7, was'nt really awake and miss read my charts.

Please learn from my mistake, make sure you are awake and coherent before you trade

hows it going keith! just read your email about the banning, made me thinking quite hard about this spread betting malarkey.

What price did you get in today?
i jumped in at 3885 s/l 3895
got out at 3879 (nerves even tho its looked ok to carry on)

hows it going keith! just read your email about the banning, made me thinking quite hard about this spread betting malarkey.

currently locked in some profit which puts me up overall looking or this one to move lower to clsoe out on target overall so I will be done for the day in two trades 1 winner 1 loser, if when it hits 3857 I'm done

1 winner
1 loser

50% sucess rate + 20 on the day I hope

yes interesting stuff isn't it? I guess for you if that is the way you are thinking from what I have written, have you got something better??????/

ohh close to getting out go on drop a bit more

Hi guys,

I know what you mean about the nerves- got out way too early too.

A nice long day at the office then Keith!

Hi guys,

I know what you mean about the nerves- got out way too early too.

A nice long day at the office then Keith!

There must be a way to defeat the nerves! I always think i get nervous cause im not confident in my trades even tho im starting to get good entry points.
Keith on the other hand is a very successful day trader so if he takes a trade he'll see it through.
Need to get my sh!t together and start to trade properly!