Message For Ftse Traders......

For what it's worth. Me being just an observer and all :) The last 3880 bounced from an oversold signal on my Bollinger. 3880 is, still, where my Bollinger is.

Bollinger? What's the occasion..!?

Sorry bad joke...I'm just going off the support from this am and last two days. I've put on the bollinger envelope on my IG- can see what you mean.

But I want more and its doing what i want it to do. Isn't that a sign to keep going? :p

you said you had a plan so whats your daily target?

Yes today could be a really good day for you providing you don't over trade you end up giving it back.

if you have a plan stick to it there is always another day.

did you get my response to your PM last night?

you said you had a plan so whats your daily target?

Yes today could be a really good day for you providing you don't over trade you end up giving it back.

if you have a plan stick to it there is always another day.

did you get my response to your PM last night?

It was tongue in cheek about throwing caution to the wind and everything going my way, 10 short of daily target now and in no hurry. I'm in no danger of over trading, its not the points just the feeling of having calmly traded a plan for once which feels good. Whether it went my way or not, I'm sure I would feel the same way. Um, I think I would...

Yes, got your PM this morning when I got in, will reply...

Be prepared to risk some profits but enough is enough. Don't freeze and lose too much.

Will do...

Actually, I think its a sign if people around you are saying 'be careful' to take a break and do just that.

Off to make toast, back in 20

Still in?

It's testing 3900, everything looks bullish, other indices are roaring ahead - will take profits shy of 3910 if we reach it

sounds I need to follow your signals.

I have a demo trade on which i took at the same time which is still in as i am trying out some slightly dif but as it is a demo I lose nothing I win nothing.

sounds I need to follow your signals.

I have a demo trade on which i took at the same time which is still in as i am trying out some slightly dif but as it is a demo I lose nothing I win nothing.

Sorry Keithh, was too excited there, missed this....

Ah ok, I remember you mentioning you do this in the afternoons sometimes (since you usually have your profit targets in the bag by the time I sit down!)

Well looks like whatever signal you took getting in @ 3760 odd would have worked for you nicely.

Everything screamed buy on my side, esp when you had a looked at the other indices which were even outpacing ftse. Should really have kept riding it up with a trailing stop, but nervy and jumped as usual

No chance...I'm just too excited, not sure if that R is going to be respected the amount of bullishness around

Im getting curious about your trading method, may be a comparison needed although i have posted charts which basicly shows what im doing.

it sounds as if you are using fib's? take your mind of trading so you dont enter on emotion.