Message For Ftse Traders......

Stoped on Dow for +8 pts and Footsie closed for +16pts. toatal +24pts today so far ...

Still wanting to get in long, ( it was Wallstreets trades that sent the market lower )
Have market orders set at 3715 , 3725 and every 10 pts above and similar on Dow at 6985, 6995 and so on.....

Let the market do the work now

Still wanting to get in long, ( it was Wallstreets trades that sent the market lower )
Have market orders set at 3715 , 3725 and every 10 pts above and similar on Dow at 6985, 6995 and so on.....

Let the market do the work now

haha.......

yes i got a nice entry in for my short.........

i have taken 30 point profit on my trades as intraday support at 3680...............

I will be shorting around 3715/3720 guys........stop loss 3745/50!! target 10-20 scalp(more than that really as it will drop sharply..possibly to 3660)

multiple levels of resistance above that guys

50 MA, opening gap resistance, trend line resistance , intraday resistance/...............trade with probabilities on your side!!

haha.......

i have taken 30 point profit on my trades as intraday support at 3680...............left 1 contract for breakeven!!

3660 is my target as stated but i'm scared of TomToms long positions so I will be happy to take profit guys..haha!!

I will be shorting around 3715/3720 guys........stop loss 3745/50!! target 10-20 scalp(more than that really as it will drop sharply..possibly to 3660)

multiple levels of resistance above that guys

50 MA, opening gap resistance, trend line resistance , intraday resistance/...............trade with probabilities on your side!!

now 3680........is important level in the interim!!

lets see if this breaks!!

Attachments

• FTSE 15.15.png
    FTSE 15.15.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 125
haha.......

i have taken 30 point profit on my trades as intraday support at 3680...............left 1 contract for breakeven!!

3660 is my target as stated but i'm scared of TomToms long positions so I will be happy to take profit guys..haha!!

taken the last contract profit at 3664............overall nice trade there guys!!

absolutely perfect, exactly as predicted!!

very rare you get trades like that guys!! phew...........!!

OK my jobs done for today, I have done the hard work of posting charts and telling everyone how i trade!!

I hope all the Newbies learned!!

I got my trade wrong in the morning because i traded what i thought not what i was witnessing.......

I have learnt trend line analysis watching the videos on inthemoneystocks.com, i joined there daily research site and was upset as you only got an extra 5 mins video from the free one on youtube. I sent a complaint via email and they apolgised to me and have now increased the video to 20-25 mins per night so highly recommended to sign up guys!!

the last fall as i suspect may be an attempt to get all the longs out of the market before it really rallies so worth keeping an eye on that.........

so i sold futures @ 3695,3690 and 3685, bought them all back @ 3680....where should i have bought them back? @ 3660.5 this was the first upside reversal since i sold on my chart.

profit is a profit.

Well done all, the market went up and down and we all agained.

Now at 3675 and 6920 Im long again ....

Plenty in this market for all ....

Still got higher prices to come tomorrow and end of week , thats why Im buying and getting a bais to build on .

Still got higher prices to come tomorrow and end of week , thats why Im buying and getting a bais to build on .

I'm still thinking short - but then I trade in 1/10 of a lot and generally loose money! Made some good ticks on that last move though. Sell a bear flag as it hits resistance and buy buy when it hits support. Once I can stop punting like a chimp I think I'll be alright in this game.

TomTom are there any TA reasons for you going long?

OK guys another update.........last one before i start my afternoon shift at work!!

2day chart..........exterminate !!

1 week chart......exterminate!!

wait and see mode ............waiting for second bar to close below previous bar in order to short the hell out of this market!!

but we must wait for confirmation............but if you follow OSCAR then go ahead and short the market from here?

Attachments

• FTSE 16.00.png
    FTSE 16.00.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 98
  • FTSE 16.00 ...1week  10 mins.png
    FTSE 16.00 ...1week 10 mins.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 109
OK guys another update.........last one before i start my afternoon shift at work!!

wait and see mode ............waiting for second bar to close below previous bar in order to short the hell out of this market!!

but we must wait for confirmation............but if you follow OSCAR then go ahead and short the market from here?

amended stop loss to break even............

I'm with you on this one WS! After my usual chimp like antics I've finally got short now the s&p, dow and ftse have all broken levels and confirmed. The trend is your friend.

I'm with you on this one WS! After my usual chimp like antics I've finally got short now the s&p, dow and ftse have all broken levels and confirmed. The trend is your friend.

taken 25 point profit on 2 contracts...........amended the last contract to break even !

another nice trade there guys.......

happy trading ........

I have hit my daily profit target and I am done for the day ....

i'm done for the day guys.

if you have not made your money yet then leave it alone.

taken 25 point profit on 2 contracts...........amended the last contract to break even !

another nice trade there guys.......

happy trading ........

I have hit my daily profit target and I am done for the day ....

closed my last contract @ 3620..........

they think its all over, it is now .........

hey TomTOm you still around..........

First post here guys, be gentle!

Im down £4,153 on IG on a few Ftse100 long bets. I started buying at £2/pt long when it hit 4000. I have £10/pt on total at an avg level of 3966.

Im not happy!! Shall I cut my losses or hang on? I have a Jun-09 contract.

What would you more experianced traders do? Im a new trader.

P.S whats MA?

thanks

Im down £4,153 on IG on a few Ftse100 long bets. I started buying at £2/pt long when it hit 4000. I have £10/pt on total at an avg level of 3966.

P.S whats MA?

thanks

welcome, welcome my friend...........

MA = moving average, you can access that on your charting software package

I strongly advise you to learn the concept of stop losses

I am sorry to hear that you have lost money?

but I'm here to help

you can email me whenever you want or ring for a chat , or i would advise you to call Sir William our mentor 07599 796 545

[email protected]

p.s. i would personally hold as we are due an oversold bounce and then sell and cut your losses!! but please make your own judgement!!

P.S whats MA?

thanks

in no expert but cut your lossess fast.. dont buck the trend.. it looks like its going down and i can see no reason why it would CONSISTANTLY rise..