Message For Ftse Traders......

Morning Viks, nothing yet I'm afraid. We've got numbers coming out at 10am and I doubt other frame players will be in before then. With nay luck we'll see some direction then. At present I am doing as Mr. Dante advises as hiding in the undergrowth waiting for my prey to come to me!! Also getting myself packed for a trip up to Chester this evenign for Sir. William's course which is tomorrow :)

I took the very patient approach yesterday and did me will to 70points up on the day then lost 40points started trading too much again. I stopped after that 30points up fir the day.

Just took 15 points on a long trade.

I took the very patient approach yesterday and did me will to 70points up on the day then lost 40points started trading too much again. I stopped after that 30points up fir the day.

Just took 15 points on a long trade.

There's a moral in there ;-)

Don't take this as gospel but the less I trade the more I make

There's a moral in there ;-)

Don't take this as gospel but the less I trade the more I make

I know!!

How did you trading go yesterday?
Any analysis on today's FTSE rob?

I think I might be looking at a possible short here but going to wait for another one or two bars depending how it forms on the 5min.

I know!!

How did you trading go yesterday?
Any analysis on today's FTSE rob?

I think I might be looking at a possible short here but going to wait for another one or two bars depending how it forms on the 5min.

Too early to say I'm afraid. I only read what the charts tell me and they're not being very communicative so far. Best wait till after 10am when we might see some action one way or the other......

Yesterday was OK - very annoyed I pulled out of my short so early on but I was on the phone and had other stuff to get on with. A bit of patience and it would have been 100 points.......

my analysis for today for what ever its worth

Support 3820..........daily support
s1 support 3780!!

market will go up and hit 50 EMA 3870(coincides with pivot )..........

then we will see a pull back and I will be shorting around that level!!

here is my analysis from the morning

long off the support level gave me nice 20 points.....

went long @ 3845 and 3848 dont as me why but have sold out @ 3854

dont see much strength and can see it breaking here for now.

my analysis for today for what ever its worth

Support 3820..........daily support
s1 support 3780!!

market will go up and hit 50 EMA 3870(coincides with pivot )..........

then we will see a pull back and I will be shorting around that level!!

OK guys there is a slight problem with my analysis........which has prevented me from shorting at 3870!!

I have US markets projected to go up further

S&P to 765............and then i will be shorting from there!!

which means it will drag up the UK market as well

I think we could test 200 EMA, 3925/3930