Message For Ftse Traders......

Hello chaps. Back from being out of the office and now got a close eye on events for the rest of the afternoon...

according to my analysis
the highest it will go to is 3975(hits my trend line)....then down down down guys.......!!

If I were trading i would be short around 3950/60/70 level with stop loss 3980/3990/4000 .....

lets see how it plays out guys, ideally wait for DOw to go below 7400 before shorting like maniac?

Exterminate, exterminate..............all Indices exterminated!!

shall i repeat it again like i did this morning ......

hoping S&P short target is hot today 750....come on!! and then i will go long @ 750!!

the only thing that concerns me guys with any short is that GOLD isn't rallying like it should.............

GOLD...............
about to hit $1000 ............

thats crazy chaps, we are about to witness an important milestone(it would be even nicer if we had gone long in the morning...huh hum!!)

come on guys help me out, any ideas to trade on?(I mean to virtual trade on...even though i have given up trading for 2 weeks, I still have to keep trading in my mind to keep upto date with the situation....similar to a footballer even though he is a subtstitute)

I am complete out on ideas.............

this market is so battered I'm actually scared to even think about a short? haha.......

gents i have to call it a day(kids) hope you all have a good afternoon and a great weekend.

come on guys help me out, any ideas to trade on?(I mean to virtual trade on...even though i have given up trading for 2 weeks, I still have to keep trading in my mind to keep upto date with the situation....similar to a footballer even though he is a subtstitute)

this market is so battered I'm actually scared to even think about a short? haha.......
Yea me too... reluctant to enter short as the market is soo battered... Ill probably short any pullbacks .

OK Wallstreet here's on for you to mull over.....

You're right - the market is battered and there doesn't seem to be much appetite to go lower. The Dax is resolute in staying above 4000 and the FTSE isn't liking below 3900 that much. I am looking at the IB's of them both and thinking that the market may be rejecting the price extreme we have just seen. If that is the case then this is a signal to go long. I'm going to wait for the US markets to form their IB's and then (possibly) look at long positions with a view to all markets fading their opening gaps....

what happened guys?

no post's since 14.42,

if no one is posting then i guess no one is trading?

then i guess the FTSE volume must be zero?

seeing as we are the market..... ;););)

what happened guys?

no post's since 14.42,

if no one is posting then i guess no one is trading?

then i guess the FTSE volume must be zero?

seeing as we are the market..... ;););)

we are just watching the market get battered and my S&P target get hit.......
i think I will take profit around 750-755 .....

cheese!!

Hi guys been at work today so didn't get the chance to trade looks like a nice shorting opportunity just been missed.

Would've taken that bounce of the 3940 resistence almost 100points in the bag.

How's everyone getting on today. No much great activity going on earlier.

Anyone got a support level?

Last edited:
we are just watching the market get battered and my S&P target get hit.......
i think I will take profit around 750-755 .....

cheese!!

Yep, completely hammered! I was going to go short at 3900... seriously should have taken that short now, but I bottled. Price is 3845, as I write.

Looks like your S&P target is very close now WS! well done!