LIVE TRADING to New Year

Marwan2010 said:
eurusd short @ 3126, stop 25, target 35
Marwan what time period charts are you using ? My 15 and 30min candlestick charts gave a good signal to go long. FOcused on price action and ignored MACD.
Full credit for starting a live trade thread though - esp in this holiday week !

Mr.Black said:
This is the account statement ......for My Forex method......100% for a mont of trading.... May be I need to make a manual and start selling it on E-Bay for ...$$$$..... :cheesy:
What you are doing is called Manipulation, not Magic.

1. You are able to obtain these figures by never posting an entrance, but posting exited trades that were profitable. This can be done by making 10 trades a day then only posting the one's that ended in a profit. This is why you never post an entrance.
All your trades are 'after the fact'.

2. Your trading on the most easiest platforms to manipulate. It is either MIG or Saxo your trading with.
All one has to do to restructure the statements, is to open statements on the platform then right click the mouse over the trades you do not like and left click to delete the losing trade.

I know this because I had a major problem with a firm I worked with, where the boss was altering statements.

Last but not least.
3. Your trading on a demo account, these trades never actually happened.

Sorry if I brought an end to your fun, but this is unreasonable to traders that have spent countless hours and money to better them self and your able to come in here manipulating the senerio to make yourself to be someone you are not.

Have a great new year.

Depth Trade
:)

Depth Trade said:
What you are doing is called Manipulation, not Magic.

1. You are able to obtain these figures by never posting an entrance, but posting exited trades that were profitable. This can be done by making 10 trades a day then only posting the one's that ended in a profit. This is why you never post an entrance.
All your trades are 'after the fact'.

2. Your trading on the most easiest platforms to manipulate. It is either MIG or Saxo your trading with.
All one has to do to restructure the statements, is to open statements on the platform then right click the mouse over the trades you do not like and left click to delete the losing trade.

I know this because I had a major problem with a firm I worked with, where the boss was altering statements.

Last but not least.
3. Your trading on a demo account, these trades never actually happened.

Sorry if I brought an end to your fun, but this is unreasonable to traders that have spent countless hours and money to better them self and your able to come in here manipulating the senerio to make yourself to be someone you are not.

Have a great new year.

Depth Trade
This is the full statement.....so you can go over it.....Hahahahaha..... :LOL:

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Mr.Black said:
This is the full statement.....so you can go over it.....Hahahahaha..... :LOL:
Like I said, statements are meaningless.

As I guessed you are trading on MIG. How odd that I guessed you were trading on the most manipulative platform and I was right.

Now all that is left is to watch you attempt to post live calls and watch you 'tank' your account and ruin your reputation that you is build on false statements.

Joke will be on you.

Depth Trade

Depth Trade said:

As I guessed you are trading on MIG. How odd that I guessed you were trading on the most manipulative platform and I was right.

Now all that is left is to watch you attempt to post live calls and watch you 'tank' your account and ruin your reputation that you is build on false statements.

Joke will be on you.

Depth Trade
Now I understand why you are so angry .....you are a loser trader..... :LOL: this is from your web....Bay the way your web page sucks...... :LOL:You are down 742 pips....I am up 540 pips for a mont..... :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• anser.GIF
    anser.GIF
    65.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Statement.GIF
    Statement.GIF
    62.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Depth Trade said:

Joke will be on you.

Depth Trade
And this is My Live Call for today....whit Entry....Stop...and Exit.... :LOL: May be you misted this great trade opportunity..... :eek:

Attachments

• gbp0.GIF
    gbp0.GIF
    16.5 KB · Views: 171
  • gbp1.GIF
    gbp1.GIF
    14.5 KB · Views: 157
smbtnt said:
LIVE trading is the name of this thread. Let's keep it that way.
Live trades VS Manipulation.

Mr. Black you have yet to make one profitable live trade.

Talk is just talk, you have to prove yourself.

Statements are meaningless numbers and words on screen. (that you manipulate)

Angry? Why would I be angry, I am at the top of my field. I am in negotiations to form a hedge fund with a soon to be Major player. Have a job offering in Chicago for me. Have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me.

Those trades of mine are actual trades, made during the most volotile time of the year. I have barely even started the 'race'. I am just waiting for the Arbitrage point to come into play to boost my position up.

As for you, well that's another story. You post 'after the fact' trades on a demo account.

What could be more pathetic then being a Liar and fraud?

But, hey. You'll probably just keep doing what your doing, nothing. Trying to convince everyone your a trader and never doing more than talk.

You want to be someone? Start by being an honest person.

Depth Trade

Mr.Black said:
And this is My Live Call for today....whit Entry....Stop...and Exit.... :LOL: May be you misted this great trade opportunity..... :eek:
O.k. I am tracking what your doing.

You need to post actual number.

Your chart shows Gbp/usd at 1,9532

Right now I show 1,9631 as price.

Your saying you just went long at 1,9532? a hundred pips lower.

How does this work?

DT

Depth Trade said:
Live trades VS Manipulation.

Mr. Black you have yet to make one profitable live trade.

Talk is just talk, you have to prove yourself.

Statements are meaningless numbers and words on screen. (that you manipulate)

Angry? Why would I be angry, I am at the top of my field. I am in negotiations to form a hedge fund with a soon to be Major player. Have a job offering in Chicago for me. Have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me.

Those trades of mine are actual trades, made during the most volotile time of the year. I have barely even started the 'race'. I am just waiting for the Arbitrage point to come into play to boost my position up.

As for you, well that's another story. You post 'after the fact' trades on a demo account.

What could be more pathetic then being a Liar and fraud?

But, hey. You'll probably just keep doing what your doing, nothing. Trying to convince everyone your a trader and never doing more than talk.

You want to be someone? Start by being an honest person.

Depth Trade
Hahahahahaha............you are ..... naughty Boy..... :LOL:Hedge Fund .... Major Player.....whit sexy girlfriend...... :LOL: :eek: :cheesy:

Last edited:
Depth Trade said:
O.k. I am tracking what your doing.

You need to post actual number.

Your chart shows Gbp/usd at 1,9532

Right now I show 1,9631 as price.

Your saying you just went long at 1,9532? a hundred pips lower.

How does this work?

DT
I just scrolled back 5 pages and you never entered that Gbp/usd trade.

Not only that, but the one trade that you did actually post live was a Eur/usd trade yesterday that ended in a -35 pips loss, which you did not follow up on (posting the loss)

Hmm, I am starting to see a pattern .

DT

Depth Trade said:
I just scrolled back 5 pages and you never entered that Gbp/usd trade.

Not only that, but the one trade that you did actually post live was a Eur/usd trade yesterday that ended in a -35 pips loss, which you did not follow up on (posting the loss)

Hmm, I am starting to see a pattern .

DT
Hahahahahaha............you are ..... naughty Boy..... Hedge Fund .... Major Player.....whit sexy girlfriend......go to your woman....and make a Trade....Loser

bhavin said:
my first trade on the dow
short at 12,497, stop 60, target 200+

you lost on that trade bhavin?....go short here if you want to pull some of you money back. its trading at 12510 nice place to short

laptop1 said:
you lost on that trade bhavin?....go short here if you want to pull some of you money back. its trading at 12510 nice place to short

Thanks, i m taking a longer view, so yes a paper loss of 12 points at the mo, there is a topping formation and a nice divergence on 4h, 60min and 30 min
so will i have have patience

Mr.Black said:
I am entering a opposite position....short EUR/JPY @ 156.33 [email protected]
What is your stop?

If your taking the opposite trade, you would have to had sold at bid, because of spread.

..So your really short from 156,30.7

Not 156,33

DT

Mr.Black said:
I am entering a opposite position....short EUR/JPY @ 156.33 [email protected]

Hi Mr Black, looking at some of your posts have given me confidence! - mate, may god bless you with tons of pips!

This is my first forex trade, and I have gone short on EURJPY, @ 156.28. your chart looks very educational and interesting. but some of my reasons are;

1. Daily - failed to breakout of the recent highs
2. Daily - Divergence and macd xover, with a nice angle and separation
3. 240m - macd & rsi divergence and also a break of the rso support line
4. on the negative it is being supported by the fibo ema89

my stop is for 75 pips, and i have set a target of 40, 75 and 100+trailing
any views/comments appreciated.
means a lot to me for my first fx trade!

bhavin said:
Hi Mr Black, looking at some of your posts have given me confidence! - mate, may god bless you with tons of pips!

This is my first forex trade, and I have gone short on EURJPY, @ 156.28. your chart looks very educational and interesting. but some of my reasons are;

1. Daily - failed to breakout of the recent highs
2. Daily - Divergence and macd xover, with a nice angle and separation
3. 240m - macd & rsi divergence and also a break of the rso support line
4. on the negative it is being supported by the fibo ema89

my stop is for 75 pips, and i have set a target of 40, 75 and 100+trailing
any views/comments appreciated.
means a lot to me for my first fx trade!
On this trade I simpli play against Dept_Trade..... :cheesy: