Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I consider it a relatively small-cap

Is that a live call? Hope you didn't pay top dollar.

Anyhow at $34 Billion it's not really considered smallcap.

As in the market cap is small relative to the global recognition of this ticker and company.

I'm not one for politics and semantics.

Looks like the punch bowl has been taken away from TWTR. Profits taken, price slacking. This is best left to the day-traders and swing - traders until we see some capitulation IMO. Unless you want $billions worth of shares. Then keep buying. It seems apparent that institutions will keep this thing pimp tight.

Last edited:
morning bit late with call but long eur/usd 1.3372 stop -/+10

edit stop now -6

2nd edit stop now -3

Last edited:
rob starting to think this thread has run out of steam , flash no longer seems to be interested , whats your thoughts ? time to move on ???

rob starting to think this thread has run out of steam , flash no longer seems to be interested , whats your thoughts ? time to move on ???

There are a few posters BP, (then again, I only post every now and again),I agree with you regarding Flash. Really your choice whether to move on, every thread has a lifespan, maybe this one has being running on fumes for a long time.

What about you creating your own thread matey?

Good trading

Last edited:
There are a few posters BP, (then again, I only post every now and again),I agree with you regarding Flash. Really your choice whether to move on, every thread has a lifespan, maybe this one has being running on fumes for a long time.

What about you creating your own thread matey?

Good trading

lol think I shall leave that idea to all the hot shot traders that reside on wrong side of border ( just kidding guys and gals :devilish:)

Has anyone pmd him etc, no sense in speculating. Besides, the thread is what we make it no ;)

Last edited: