Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

moooooooornin
No hard stop, managing exit if the trade goes offside.
Offside for me would be a close below 10ema in the 5min dax

For thread purposes we have to add a SL with each trade then after that you are free to exit as you wish ...

sorry pb, just re read your post, rob is robster970, he has a link to the 'dunning kruger effect' in his sig, it was good i had to nick it! Just for record, he doesnt mind.:D

ok thanks ---thought it was captain dinos ------- wonder if he will be counting his cash after that dax upmove

Sorry wont work :LOL:
Ok fairdos! Banged to rights! :LOL:
I reserve the right to edit tho, otherwise my post count is going to the moon, will make up for it with a screenie or two.
edit: Hang on a minute! what if i wana go short! Just for record my hard stop will be 1000000000000!

Last edited:
Reactions: tar
A quick run through of of what I did, screenie style!
Please feel free to tear it too pieces ;).

ok im off till tonight.
GL fellas

Attachments

• dt1.png
    dt1.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Afternoon guys

I promised I would not post again here - and i will keep to that promise as re opening my Live calls blog tomorrow in a separate thread

I was yesterday banned by T2W - after i was accused of being a spammer and totally different traders - who must be crooks with very bad reputations.

I am pleased to say I am a genuine short term intraday trader - who is very experienced with over 11 yrs of trading Forex with 6 yrs full time.

During that time I have taken over 12000 live trades and have traded live up to 22 full lots per pip

I make money - trading every day - and my target is 50 pips - and normally I can achieve well over that after taking up to 20 intraday trades a day. Nowadays i do not trade over 10 full lots per pip - but still make a lot of money - which is due to all the study - time investment etc I have put into being an expert retail intraday trader.

I must repeat for the not quite so bright Sherlock Holmes traders who we have here - that I do not sell books or courses or DVD's - and not a fraudster, marketeer,spammer etc - but just a genuine retail successful British forex trader.

i do not want to argue with any one - and would prefer all the guys who have accused me of total lies etc stay away from my new blog - But if they apologize etc - I welcome them and any debates they might want to discuss.

Its most important also to point out now in the UK - the time is 2.24pm - and the time shown here is approx an hour later

I will be posting live calls at my Broker time and they will be anything from 2 mins to 10 mins before they start.

Finally i thank T2W and their administration staff for sorting out this mistake and re accepting my membership.

With Regards

Forexmospherian

Please come back and post here .......