Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

GU - the high was breached at 45/6 and price went up to 52 and any forexmospherian scalper would take 70% off at 51 and place a stop at 40 or even 45 - but that might be taken out by market - just to catch out traders like me

EU and swissy trades very slow - taken 70% off already with a joint 18 pips off the 2 pairs - not much - but it all adds up ;-)

Ok 12.38pm UK time - off too lunch - see you later guys - out all trades - with no free trades left on -

Hope to see you after 2.00 pm

Eur / Aud - in a scalp buy mode before hr change and now needs to breach 71 and 74 for it to carry on higher to try and break resistance area at 85 to 90. So scalp buy with 5 pip stops if not already in

It is called "Live trading ... " for a reason , all old participants in this thread agreed on some rules which made this thread unique ( no hindsight BS , trading forums are full of hindsight , showing off , i know what i am doing , i have an edge threads , we don't need another one here ) :

1- Post entries and exits live with no delay . ( No : i am already short Euro at 1.38 , or i already closed my short an hour ago for 30 pips profit ) .
2- All trades should have a predefined SL in place : 10 pips , 100 pips doesn't matter , we need a SL . ( you can move your SL later and you may exit before it reaches your SL ) .

Please , thanks ...

Eur / Aud - in a scalp buy mode before hr change and now needs to breach 71 and 74 for it to carry on higher to try and break resistance area at 85 to 90. So scalp buy with 5 pip stops if not already in

Nice analysis - thanks for the heads-up - I hopped on @ 1.4371 (buy)

Forexmospherian, I appreciate your efforts to educate here and make calls, but for the benefit of readers here, could you please just state entry, direction and stop (and target if you have one). That's what I believe this thread was set up as.

Not scalp mode, not buy mode, not what needs to be breached, just what the order is, because it's very hard to follow what you've actually done. Thanks a lot.

Tar - please go back to this morning and check my first call on the GU - all my stops are between 3- 7 pips - so lets say 5 pips on average - and if I cannot take a trade with a 5 pip stop I dont take it.

I am an expert at live calls - with my record being 27 calls in a day with 4 wrong and over 500 pips

On several busy days I will call live - at least 1 or 3 mins before hand the scalp entry and expect to take 10 -20 trades with all at small stops.

My targets are always 7 -25+ pips - all depending on time windows and other factors - but as mentioned I work a lot with so called "free trades" - ie part stake with stops already in profit - so I can forget about them

Over the last 18 months I have probably done over 200 days of live trading calls on several sites - but never on this site up until now

You will find me open and also very good - but remember I will never be 100% correct - anything over 70% and I am happy . My daily target is normally 50 pips. This might be achieved with just 3 or 4 trades - ot might take 10 trades to acahieve - if I have 3 or 4 bad calls - were I lose 5 pips on each bad trade.

Because I am an expert scalper - I try to be in profit within 2 mins and dont like a good trade going to a loss - so as with this last EA trade - I was up 7 pips - but pulled with jsut 3 pips rather than it go against me.

This is my advantage - I can read PA at the coalface and I am totally fluid - my trend is from the tick chart and the 1 min chart - but i still check out the 30 / 60 and dialy etc for the larger picture

Pleas chose a pair you would like me tom help you on - and w ecan do some live trades before London close in just over 2 and half hrs or so

Regards

Forexmosphere

Shakone - just noticed your comment and will try and oblige - To expalin further -

1, All my trades are with 5 pip stops

2. i will take profits between 7 -25 pips

3. I will try and not let a positive trade with more than say 3 pips up - go to a loss - I just exit - rather tahn wait to be stopped if the trade goes wrong as with this last EA trade - did not keep going above 75 so exited but did not reverse into scalp sell

Hope that helps - but I think after a few days post and I have done say 50 calls - you will be able to follow my ways ;-))

Regards

Forexmosphere

EA pair - since theres is a bit of interest in this one - will explain how I see it for coakep - 4337 is the really clue - whilst above it - we should still try higher - but if the high of 4376 is not breached within 30 mins - then price will try lower. The low is 44 atm so if this goes again - then more than likely it will try lower - but whilst above both 36 and 44 - price will try up again - but with only 10 mins to go over 76 - you tend to think it will not make it and instead do a lower high and then try under 44.

I will only scalp buy again now over 60 and 64 - but if not above 76 within next 8 -10 mins would exit that scalp

Only my view - back to checking out other pairs for more trades - in advance - with no commentary from now on

Tar - please go back to this morning and check my first call on the GU - all my stops are between 3- 7 pips - so lets say 5 pips on average - and if I cannot take a trade with a 5 pip stop I dont take it.

I am an expert at live calls - with my record being 27 calls in a day with 4 wrong and over 500 pips

On several busy days I will call live - at least 1 or 3 mins before hand the scalp entry and expect to take 10 -20 trades with all at small stops.

My targets are always 7 -25+ pips - all depending on time windows and other factors - but as mentioned I work a lot with so called "free trades" - ie part stake with stops already in profit - so I can forget about them

Over the last 18 months I have probably done over 200 days of live trading calls on several sites - but never on this site up until now

You will find me open and also very good - but remember I will never be 100% correct - anything over 70% and I am happy . My daily target is normally 50 pips. This might be achieved with just 3 or 4 trades - ot might take 10 trades to acahieve - if I have 3 or 4 bad calls - were I lose 5 pips on each bad trade.

Because I am an expert scalper - I try to be in profit within 2 mins and dont like a good trade going to a loss - so as with this last EA trade - I was up 7 pips - but pulled with jsut 3 pips rather than it go against me.

This is my advantage - I can read PA at the coalface and I am totally fluid - my trend is from the tick chart and the 1 min chart - but i still check out the 30 / 60 and dialy etc for the larger picture

Pleas chose a pair you would like me tom help you on - and w ecan do some live trades before London close in just over 2 and half hrs or so

Regards

Forexmosphere

Shakone - just noticed your comment and will try and oblige - To expalin further -

1, All my trades are with 5 pip stops

2. i will take profits between 7 -25 pips

3. I will try and not let a positive trade with more than say 3 pips up - go to a loss - I just exit - rather tahn wait to be stopped if the trade goes wrong as with this last EA trade - did not keep going above 75 so exited but did not reverse into scalp sell

Hope that helps - but I think after a few days post and I have done say 50 calls - you will be able to follow my ways ;-))

Regards

Forexmosphere

You are a scalper i get it , but we need specific entry/exit levels , LIVE , with a clear direction and a SL , let me give you an example : long EUR 1.3626 SL 7 pips . Thats it . If your trading style doesn't work here , then you may open a personal trading journal thread , don't get me wrong you can post your scalps here but as i said live with a SL , its not my thread anyway but that's what the op and old participants agreed on , thanks .

You are a scalper i get it , but we need specific entry/exit levels , LIVE , with a clear direction and a SL , let me give you an example : long EUR 1.3626 SL 7 pips . Thats it . If your trading style doesn't work here , then you may open a personal trading journal thread , don't get me wrong you can post your scalps here but as i said live with a SL , its not my thread anyway but that's what the op and old participants agreed on , thanks .

No problem - will totally oblige and keep to those rules - but will have to mention when I take part stake off to get to a "free trade" as that is critical for the larger pip numbers

Then probably next month will open another blog etc - with more details separate to this existing one used by all you guys

Regards

Forexmosphere

No problem - will totally oblige and keep to those rules - but will have to mention when I take part stake off to get to a "free trade" as that is critical for the larger pip numbers

Then probably next month will open another blog etc - with more details separate to this existing one used by all you guys

Regards

Forexmosphere

Thanks , yes ofcourse , many traders here take 1/2 for example and let the rest run just indicate that live and move your SL as you wish ....

I don't really like trading these crosses but just doing
small until something better appears.
Would rather jump on usd or jpy cross move !

Hi fx Punt - yes were you entered was part of an existing scalp buy - but your stop seems OK . I would hope to scalp sell at say 9913 /16 area

9926 -31 is a good resistance area - but would not risk scalp selling at say 17 and using 31 as a stop too big for me.

So far 9912 as held - so now as long as we stay under 12 for next 10 mins - you might be OK - GL