Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Where you looking to short at? There should be another round of $$ selling right around the US open, or at the very least some flurry of activity.

Peter
In the good old days I would have been selling where you did. I don't have any price or time target for entry as I'm transfixed with momentum (my interpretation of it anyway) at the moment.I'm guessing it would be below today's current low of 97.65 where it opened gap down. I'd also be looking for it to make a lower high and a lower low - which it hasn't doe since the open.

Although it could have been anticipated with the US budget situation for a gap down on the USD pairs I imagined it would slowly creep back up to where it would meet the exiting trendline/average, which is has.

What I wasn't seeing was any intent to resume the downtrend. That has changed in the last couple of bars as Yen appears to be strengthening once again.

Just seen a good article by joe Ross on main trade to win website called "Disgruntled". Last couple of weeks I could have been disgruntled in choppy market. I'm happy to keep chipping away and not losing too much when I'm wrong. Hopefully when mkt starts trending again, I we can make some good money !

Last edited:
where is flasher ??? is he under the thumb ?:cheesy: or is he looking for builders with new shack on his desert island
jack-ziegler-stranded-man-reads-self-magazine-on-desert-island-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg
:D

exit 2nd 1/2 @ 1.3536 +7

market died. We'll see what happens in the afternoon here if the gov't shuts down.

Peter

exit 2nd 1/2 @ 1.3536 +7

market died. We'll see what happens in the afternoon here if the gov't shuts down.

Peter
Is there a tendency now for forex markets to idle during UK hours before coming to life during open of US market hours ?