Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

omg pat ,think its time you started drinking tea or coffee in the morning and forget of the spirits ------ just curious what does your crystal ball say when they are presenting in the nude

Looking forward to that

No worries Aud/Chf will recover

Last edited:
Had issues opening my charts today, only just got on line, There would have been 2 opportunities for me, shown on charts, all very KISS stuff.

Thanks for sharing your charts. They seem very clear as to direction imho.

Thanks for that Pat, just combining and following the M10 & M5 movement. I use Heiken Ashi Candles as you can see, again so simple to use in IMHO, each trade would have had a trending candle in place immediately before the trade candle, which makes the decision to trade even easier.

Thanks for that Pat, just combining and following the M10 & M5 movement. I use Heiken Ashi Candles as you can see, again so simple to use in IMHO, each trade would have had a trending candle in place immediately before the trade candle, which makes the decision to trade even easier.

Thanks Dinos

I just had a look at IT Finance. They seem very professional and probably expensive although I didn't request a pricing of various platforms and charting packages. Outside my freebie MT5 area I expect ?

Attachments

• snip.PNG
    snip.PNG
    362.7 KB · Views: 136
Pat, I think if you use IT Finance direct they are expensive, but through IG, who use IT as their provider, it costs £30 to start to use them, then so long as you do 4 trades a month they remain free.

Pat, I think if you use IT Finance direct they are expensive, but through IG, who use IT as their provider, it costs £30 to start to use them, then so long as you do 4 trades a month they remain free.

That sounds reasonable imo

round the world as crew to captain dinos ------ if you are reading this rob can you spare a few £50,s after what looks like another £££,suitcase day for you :cheesy:

Hi BP, No Trades as yet today, due to technical issues, l couldn't get to trade this am, but posted charts, which showed where l would have taken them, Both would have being winners.

Another trade off that set up came in 12:15, would have netted a max 15, but l wasn't around to take it. :rolleyes: l'll have to see what prevails this afternoon.

l'll send you a few £50's from the monopoly set if they'll help :cheesy:

round the world as crew to captain dinos ------ if you are reading this rob can you spare a few £50,s after what looks like another £££,suitcase day for you :cheesy:

Thought we were not going to see you again until 2014 ?
An early return or a resurrection ?

:confused:

Last edited:
In the darker moments years ago I really considered going busking. The problem was I couldn't play an instrument but I thought I might fake it with a tape recorder in a backpack and strumming a guitar. Sort of early kareoki