Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Re: Gold Horizons Mining

Does any one trade Gold?

[COLOR=".White"]
Top News
Justices, 9-0, Bar Patenting Human Genes
By ADAM LIPTAK

The ruling will shape the course of research and testing, and it may alter the willingness of businesses to invest in understanding genetic material.
. Documents Document: The Opinion
After Patent Ruling, Availability of Gene Tests Could Broaden
By ANDREW POLLACK

The Supreme Court's decision in effect ends a nearly two-decade monopoly by Myriad Genetics on genes that correlate with increased risk of some cancers.
. Video Video: Which Genes Can Be Patented?
U.S. Is Said to Plan to Send Weapons to Syrian Rebels
By MARK MAZZETTI, MICHAEL R. GORDON and MARK LANDLER

The Obama administration, concluding that the Syrian government used chemical weapons against the rebels, will begin supplying the opposition for the first time with small arms and ammunition, officials said.
. Syrian Forces Seen Stepping Up Air Attacks on Rebels[/COLOR]

MODS - this is a spammer. please remove. notice the "color=white" to hide the listing.

Peter

Hi Guys

About to exchange on the new estate tomorrow so been busy. Its no excuse as Ive been trading,but I sort of got into a place of not posting the trades. Im always checking in though,doesnt seem like much happening. Once I complete I will be a busy boy as place needs redoing before kids start school again in september. Come along and help:)

Hi Guys

About to exchange on the new estate tomorrow so been busy. Its no excuse as Ive been trading,but I sort of got into a place of not posting the trades. Im always checking in though,doesnt seem like much happening. Once I complete I will be a busy boy as place needs redoing before kids start school again in september. Come along and help:)

Glad all is well. We've missed you :)

Peter

Good Luck LF :)

Crude up +2.5% overnight boy .

Against the rules but i will take my chances , Short @ 102 SL 103.10

I'm more of a swing trader but i'm going to get involved here as I'm testing a new day trading strategy