Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

The euro is taking a beating, what will happen if nobody in Cyprus can get their money out?

Last edited:
The euro is taking a beating, I can't believe I was short at 1.6300 a couple months ago and all I made was 135 points!

easy in hindsight. Thats why analysts aren't traders. You have a 50% chance of being right,but try trading it,totally different game

Talking about hindsight - if I waited 15 more minutes I could have taken around 50 pips more (I took 10 instead and it was a free trade)

Never mind - next time I'll try to stick to the original plan

Nice crack short on the EUR / GBP , now looking for a stronger bounce from the CHF than the EUR.

moved stop on cad to 85,another 3 pips breathing space. I dont normally do this but need to just about cover a return to the high

Morning all

Looks like justtrader is taking my money on the cad:mad: took my stop by less than a pip. At times like that I must remember how lucky and fortunate ive been lately
want to buy this euro but need a pullback. I really like buying after bad news,very often a relief rally so no reason why the gap cant close today

euro seems to be bouncing off 50% of last years low and this years high. I prefer 61.8 as a fib ratio myself

Attachments

• 2013-03-20_0800.png
    2013-03-20_0800.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: D70