Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Hi Thermal and welcome. The calls have been genuine,we all have our methods and are at various stages of our carears.What you are saying could apply to anyone taking a trade at anytime.It would depend on how the individual looks at it and in what timeframe. We would gladly like to hear of your methods and maybe a few calls. Good luck
Covered my strats above.

OK then.

NZDCAD Long 8553 stop 8535.

Forgot to say aiming for 8588 with some turbulence expected at 8565, but will bail out earlier if necessary.

Breaking news

cmc changes their overnight financing charges for the worse for forex pairs

For Forex:
Overnight carrying costs are extremely low for both the positive and negative roll because all of the major country's interest rates are low. There's little differential which makes the rewards of borrowing from one currency to buy another minimal at best. This is reflected in the broker's overnight rates. Generally speaking there is no more "carry trade" strategy at this time.

Also, IMO this scenario is helping to keep fx volatility at historic lows.

Peter

I'm still in. I managed to pick up the lowest level for a short in last 165 minutes - amazing!:eek:

If I had a dollar for every time I did that I wouldn't have to trade anymore. Funny how that works!

I have often believed I am the best top or bottom picker around. I'm just on the wrong side it it :LOL:

Peter

Last trade was stopped at b/e 2nd 1/2. will be out all day from 9 so have set to take 1/2 off at +25 if im not about to do it manually.