Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

and without blowiun your ass, yes i said that to flash this morning. you the only one here who seems to know anything. sorry my last post here unless asked by flash otherwise.

No Andy - there are few good traders here.

:idea:Why don't you post some live calls and make it even better (as you mentioned you're quite good at trading)

No Andy - there are few good traders here.

:idea:Why don't you post some live calls and make it even better (as you mentioned you're quite good at trading)

ok look i blew my top.

i have told flash i will do that hopefly next few weeks as i ant trading live due to tonsils being removed. however when i back on track, i dont think i can post trade unless it is a 15 minute tf or above. my usual style which is to enter a trade looking for 5-50 points, is done live real time so i could only tell people what i intend to do rather than type it.too distracting and i dont need the ego boost of you guys saying hey he made a good call. my ego is sustained by providing for my family in a dream job (boring but timewise semi retired at 40?) so i offer to do it via skype on mic or so.

but with the negativity that seems to occur i dont see that will help people or wehatver..

and yes, i must be quite good at trading, i make money form it, ITS MY JOB.

i really hope i havent offended people and this thread is for trading so sorry to hijack. no more.

TLB is the true master......because of cutting loss to 2 pips.

so here is your 2012 award
images

Thank you.

You are welcome to sit on my thread anytime.

since youve been on this thread are you ahead,why would you pay two guys to trade for you if its longer term stuff,just set it and leave it

I don't have enough time to trade , plus I use multiple systems and pairs , trading 12 /14 hours a day , and I get tired.I am now on top of this trading game , and can trade profitably most days .These trades need managing manually.

You can see that on my own thread.

I don't have enough time to trade , plus I use multiple systems and pairs , trading 12 /14 hours a day , and I get tired.I am now on top of this trading game , and can trade profitably most days .These trades need managing manually.

Sounds like you're doing well for yourself, well done.

One request though, don't treat anyone calling live trades on this thread like an idiot, especially me!! I can be a right pain in the ar$e if I wanted to:cheesy:

Time for my seasonal dip back into gold, long from $1713.50, SL -$30, this is at 4x size of EU trades..

good, you talk a nice game,glad to see your trying to back it up.nice