Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

straight pullback to the line and resistance area, smallish stakes as already short aussie hoping to prove patience is a virtue

Attachments

• 2012-12-03_1851.png
    2012-12-03_1851.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Hi cubed smoke

Im sure we can all learn from your methods,but I am and Im sure others are completely lost with your trades. I do feel you have a lot to offer and may benefit by starting your own thread so that all the trades are in one place and easier to follow. I for one would follow. If you chose to stay on the thread please could you post a stop when you post the trades and when you exit please state what the gain or loss was when the trade is finished. Im not being picky but the rules of the thread are there for a reason and have served so for a long time now.Thanks for your understanding.

often l choose to keep my stop manual, therefore l can't call a stop always as the rules demand that when posting

if a trader chooses to use a fixed stop or manual that is completely up to the trader, not anyones elses business as far as l am concerned. But, if these are the rules then l will gracefully leave T2W

short n sweet

no hard feelings

often l choose to keep my stop manual, therefore l can't call a stop always as the rules demand that when posting

if a trader chooses to use a fixed stop or manual that is completely up to the trader, not anyones elses business as far as l am concerned. But, if these are the rules then l will gracefully leave T2W

short n sweet

no hard feelings

as I said id love to see your calls on their own thread,what I was saying only applies to this thread and their are reasons for that. good luck and I and otheres will be watching

-6 set up failed

very good discipline,i truely cant remember the last time I bailed out of a trade like that. I guess as mine are generally lines or resistance areas that a stop is a stop and the trdae still valid until the stop is hit. but sometimes i feel its going wrong but still leave it in

as I said id love to see your calls on their own thread,what I was saying only applies to this thread and their are reasons for that. good luck and I and otheres will be watching

That's a good idea - all the callers who don't like using stops can use their own threads. Also hindsight traders can post their calls on not-so-live calls threads (there are plenty of them)

On this thread posters should give entry points (either market or order) and stops - if they are posting live calls.

Morning all

still in both eur and aud trades.im gutted about aussie as it has rertraced back a long way against me,was 80 pips up

knell lets sell the **** out of this euro,what do u reckon of eur/usd,down to 1.3 by end of the day

agreed, looks like it's all downside here to me, 13080 could be the high for the week so the low for the week could be about 12850...

I'm going bigger size on eur/gbp until tomorrow, if EU carries on showing downside from here then I'll short on any retracements..