Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

don't mind taking some profit though:) - closed competely at 1.6038 +11

Maybe it's good to explain why I took the trade:

gbp/usd was falling nicely since yesterday and I was a bit reluctant to short it as it already dropped a bit (more than twice compared to eur/usd) and it's Friday as well (not my favourite day for trading)
I liked the set up (lower high, newly formed low, rejection of Fibonacci level and almost like a double top) and sort of good mas position, so entered on the pull back to a newly formed low (it was not lower low at that time to be correct). Exit looks a bit hasty, but it was coming close to potential support among other things.

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    20.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Interesting forum, honest trading. you guys okay if I watch for a couple of days? If I overstay my welcome without posting then please shout.

Interesting forum, honest trading. you guys okay if I watch for a couple of days? If I overstay my welcome without posting then please shout.

Welcome to t2w and this thread :)
Stay as long as you like. Feel free to ask questions. Most of the regular posters will be happy to answer.

Peter

Look forward to watching you guys next week, maybe I'll share some of my insane trades...however until then it's now time for a long and meaningful chat with johnnie...not sure if it's going to be Mr Red or Mr Black tonight!!

Look forward to watching you guys next week, maybe I'll share some of my insane trades...however until then it's now time for a long and meaningful chat with johnnie...not sure if it's going to be Mr Red or Mr Black tonight!!

Ah, my 2 best friends (y)

Peter