Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

These are not accepted down here,Ive sent them back

Attachments

• scot.jpg
    scot.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 165
Internet down again - hence why I'm typing this off my phone. Love you Virgin - you're really just a whore bag!

not able to get to my accounts....but would look at buying E/U (1.2948) and G/U (1.6118) currently.....add 20 pips stop loss and realistic T1's.....

and pray that dow keeps bouncing north

Going with the flow instead:

sell gbp/usd at 1.6077 stop at 1.6107

As soon as I got in, 'the flow' stopped for the next 6 hours. I could have got +10, but I didn't. Instead I was waiting for more and left it overnight. The flow turned the other way round and hit my stop, so -30. Also -21 from eur/usd. It doesn't look like a lot, but in the first 2 trades (bottom catching) I risked 1% per trade and 2 trades 'with the flow' I risked 2% per trade.

So that's 6% loss in one day which is more than 4% max allowed by the rules and it brings immediate trading suspension for 2 weeks.

BTW Trade management was horrible for 'with the flow' trades. I should have closed it after 2 hours going nowhere (obviously there was no flow)

not able to get to my accounts....but would look at buying E/U (1.2948) and G/U (1.6118) currently.....add 20 pips stop loss and realistic T1's.....

and pray that dow keeps bouncing north

Dow walked into a wall..........sorry guys .....bad timing :eek:

trades could still continue though

N

Took a chance here sold some more at 52 stop 62

We have a decent resistance @12959 which was not broken the last time around ony got to 57
this time it only managed to get to 55.

Also aware that Eu news is iminent so a bit of a risk trade.hence smaller stakes.

Dow walked into a wall..........sorry guys .....bad timing :eek:

trades could still continue though

N

sorry all...licking wounds at around -4 for E/U and -10 for G/U

far too late a call into that brief escapade (n)