Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

+3

Might be premature, but 1.3 is being defended by the bulls. I'll keep watching.

Damn, I'm up +41 today. One of my best yet. :D

Time for a short break, don't want to waste those points by getting greedy.

nice call, how did u decide on that one

Pure momentum and the way S/R was acting at that point.

I saw 1.301 was good resistance, so I played the chop and watched for support. Bulls wanted to go higher, so I took it into account.

Can't really explain it. Guess I was in the "zone".

Okay, better explanation of the last couple trades:

1) I went with the idea that 1.301 was good resistance after that large move from 1.2945, so I went short.

2) But with that kind of large up move, optimism is likelier to reign, so support's got to be good. I take my profits at 1.299.

3) I see it edging higher little by little, so something's up. Go long 1.299.

4) I see 1.301 is still strong resistance, so I decide to flip it.

5) But I'm out +3 since strong support is moving higher and higher.

Best I can explain it.

Okay, better explanation of the last couple trades:

1) I went with the idea that 1.301 was good resistance after that large move from 1.2945, so I went short.

2) But with that kind of large up move, optimism is likelier to reign, so support's got to be good. I take my profits at 1.299.

3) I see it edging higher little by little, so something's up. Go long 1.299.

4) I see 1.301 is still strong resistance, so I decide to flip it.

5) But I'm out +3 since strong support is moving higher and higher.

Best I can explain it.

Very well done. I think the market performed "nicely" for us today hence we all managed to push a profit, saw some very good bounces and trends.

Who do you trade with old bean?

Order in to buy Brent at 106.15 with a stop at 105.50. Nothing to do with my proper system and only 10p per point, I'm a gambler what can I say!

Busted out! I would have cut it early on normal stakes, currently making it back with a short on the Dow from 11863.

Very well done. I think the market performed "nicely" for us today hence we all managed to push a profit, saw some very good bounces and trends.

Who do you trade with old bean?

Thanks. Still new at this stuff, so this was a good day.

I trade with Oanda. Good broker, tight spreads, and love the platform. I'll admit I haven't shopped around that much, but they've been pretty good so far in the month+ I've used them.

Stop moved to 11813 = +50

Hi Brewski,please post your trades,but kindly post them as you take them as this is a live call thread and should be seen that way by all. Doesnt matter if you have 10 losers on the trot but it is for live calls, thanks

Excellent trading today guys. Well done. (y)(y)

I'm on the sidelines for now but it's nice watching others winning.

Peter

short usd/chf at .9532 sl .9550,

Third trade on this pair today, have to trade what I believe, also risky at this time of night as liable for spikes

Attachments

• 2011-12-14_2107.png
    2011-12-14_2107.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 127