Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Thats exactly how I trade,but easier to say 1/2 off at +5 etc so us lazy gits dont have to check entry and exit price to work it out

only thing with that is that when i trade stocks like apple, amzn or netflix, I make or lose over 200 points but of course that would be equivalent of maybe 50 fx or oil pips.

I don't trust eur/usd moves at the moment.
May place a buy order above the last high after Bernanke starts talking at 14:30

Last edited:
only thing with that is that when i trade stocks like apple, amzn or netflix, I make or lose over 200 points but of course that would be equivalent of maybe 50 fx or oil pips.

not a problem,but in honesty I think most on this thread are interested in forex.I think there is a share thread elsewhere.

Ive been a bit hesitant with my calls the last couple of weeks as I try not to call too many losers. Of course its sods law,the ones ive not called have done really well.
ill try and start calling them all again and not worry about the thread,thats what I tell everyone else to do.

short "Long guilt" 11694...stop 11725

dont know if u guys trade bonds. I trade anything if I find its price pattern appealing

Attachments

• dax1005.jpg
    dax1005.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 95